hotel near Miami cruise port

fungirl76

Cheapest that is decent is probably Holiday Inn across from Bayside Marketplace. Intercontinental just down the street from HI is more expensive, but you may find cheaper rates not much more than HI on sites where you can bid or do a "hidden" deal. Google it using Miami downtown hotel deals.

We booked Hyatt Place East Miami airport in December through LMTclub. I found a free promo code to join LMTclub and then booked the Hyatt for $149 while the website quotes a price of $249 and other 3rd party sites quote $237. Free cancellations up to 3 days before check in. Free breakfast. Try LMTclub for other options too.

I haven't stayed there yet but it gets decent reviews on Trip Advisor. We will be arriving late the night before the cruise so just need a place to sleep.

Have used LMTclub before and really like it.

We booked Hyatt Place East Miami airport in December through LMTclub. I found a free promo code to join LMTclub and then booked the Hyatt for $149 while the website quotes a price of $249 and other 3rd party sites quote $237. Free cancellations up to 3 days before check in. Free breakfast. Try LMTclub for other options too.

I haven't stayed there yet but it gets decent reviews on Trip Advisor. We will be arriving late the night before the cruise so just need a place to sleep.

Have used LMTclub before and really like it.

We've used LMT too for Miami - because it's always super expensive when we cruise in February.

We've stayed at the holiday inn port of Miami in the past and are booked there in September . Its a great location across from Bayside. It's always been a good stay the night before a cruise for us.

Can anyone recommend a decent cheap hotel by Miami cruise terminal?

the big question is what do you consider decent for price and what time of year are you cruising?

Prices change drastically depending on what time of year you are cruising.

Bill

I have also stayed at the Holiday IN POM but found it to be overpriced and not that nice. I am with the others recommending LMT club. I have booked through them for my last few stays in Miami and their prices are usually excellent. I just booked with them yesterday for Urbano Hotel at Brickell. The best price for my date that I could get anywhere was 319.00 plus tax and I got it for 122.00 plus tax on LMT club

The best hotel I've stayed at pre-cruise is JW Marriott Marquis. Excellent location and incredible hotel

have stayed at holiday inn, across from the market 2 times....it's cheap and OK BUT ...KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR STUFF...DO NOT LEAVE VALUABLES IN ROOM....HAVE BEEN A NUMBER OF THEFTS THERE...I noticed my carry on bag had been snooped in (silly people....you left the zipper OPEN!) BUSTED! I SPOKE TO FRONT DESK...THEY DON'T CARE....This happened when our luggage was in the room off the front desk...our room wasn't ready and wanted to get a bite to eat...hmmm...guess it was the hotel staff as the room is always locked they said!!!

I have stayed at the intercontinental twice. It is nice, nicer than I need actually. The last time we stayed there we spent over an hour waiting for the elevator to get us down to the lobby to leave for the cruise. Every elevator going down was completely full. Eventually we had to ride up to get back down.

On our last cruise we got the Courtyard Marriot and I think that is the perfect one for us. We were very happy to get it for 02/17 as well, at a fairly decent price (150). It is on the metro mover route so you have easy access to bayside or Brickell areas.

There is a LaQuinta by the Miami Airport that is fairly inexpensive. They have a shuttle to the port.

I also like LaQuinta..free shuttle from airport to hotel...free shuttle from hotel to cruiseport...free wifi...free breakfast. Clean and comfortable room (bed very comfy).

We have the Hampton Inn- Mary Brickell booked for our pre-cruise.

We originally wanted the Intercontinental but they charge an extra $30 for the 3rd and 4th adult in a room and my kids are 18 and 21 so they are considered adults. That is an extra $60 added to the room rate plus taxes, it is way too much.