200 onboard credit offer?

So I am seeing a 200 onboard credit offer if booked and paid in full by 7/15.

But when I click on this deal to see the dates.. my screen just flickers and keeps loading and unloading the page....

Anyone else having this problem? Is this a VIP offer or is it available to anyone?

I see it under "limited-time offers" as Early Saver $200 to Spend on Board*. When I click on the link, I'm brought to the normal calendar view and i'm unable to view sailings with that promotion.

I did a mock booking for a sailing in January and it's available as a rate selection. It says "Up to $200 per room to spend onboard when you pay in full at time of booking" and is called the Early Saver Onboard Credit Sale.

Edited by cmukid87

I get the same flickering of the screen over and over again and all I did was click on the link for the promo to get more information. Of course, it did the same thing with the last promo of $50.00 onboard credit for excursions then some time in the middle of the week I was able to actually see the offer.

Can I switch from a previous Early Saver booking to this?

I'll answer my own question here. I called and switched my ES rate to this sale. I only got $100 OBC (darn "up to" clause) and had to pay the balance off while on the phone. Good thing my AARP GCs came in last week.

I'll answer my own question here. I called and switched my ES rate to this sale. I only got $100 OBC (darn "up to" clause) and had to pay the balance off while on the phone. Good thing my AARP GCs came in last week.

Why did you only get $100?

I assume that it's based on category of room. That's usually how these things work. I have an interior porthole room. I bet that if I had a suite then it would have been the full amount.

Do you have two people in your cabin?

I just did a mock booking for our January cruise and it shows $200 OBC for each of our 2 balcony rooms, but it also shows our rate price jump over $1000 for the 2 rooms! So it seems at least for some of the sailing they sure have increased the price to go along with this promo.

This Early Saver Onboard Credit Sale Rate Includes

Up to $200 per room to spend onboard when you pay in full at time of booking

Choose your room location

Price Protection

Sale ends July 15, 2016 EDT

Great vacation Guarantee

Disclaimer

Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable and is provided as a non-refundable onboard credit to your Sail & Sign account of up to $100 per person and up to a maximum of $200 per stateroom. Onboard Credit may not be applied to cruise fare or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. All cancellations that occur prior to the final payment due date will receive a non-refundable and non-transferable future cruise credit in US dollars in the amount of the deposit less a $50 pp service fee. Future cruise credit must be used on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. No name changes are allowed. Offer is applicable on sailings between September 2016 and April 2018. Offer ends on July 15, 2016 EDT. Click here for complete terms and conditions

I had booked using past guest rates for February. The rates for ES now are what I had for PG, so no change in fare. I had already paid most of the Bal due amount using Verizon Gift cards, so it was a simple switch for me :D

thanks OP! I probably would have missed this.

I submitted the Price Protection Form for a 7 Day on the Breeze for January 2017. 2 people in a balcony. We received the new booking confirmation within 1 hour via email stating $30 increase in cruise price but $200 on board credit. Well worth it if you can swing paying it off right away.

** WORD OF CAUTION **

If you submit the form via the website like I did please note that the balance is due to be paid off by midnight tonight. I have already done this and all is well, but it was not very apparent that I had to go pay it off right away. I would hate for someone's cruise to get cancelled or something due to missing the midnight deadline.

I just did a mock booking for our January cruise and it shows $200 OBC for each of our 2 balcony rooms, but it also shows our rate price jump over $1000 for the 2 rooms! So it seems at least for some of the sailing they sure have increased the price to go along with this promo.

That is what I found. We have a balcony room on the lido deck for our October 2017 cruise. With a couple of early drops our rate is $769/pp. When I do a mock booking it would be $854/pp. Basically, if we qualified for the $100/pp OBC, it would be a wash. It was worth checking though.