ES Sale with $200 OBC

sfaaa

I was already booked on the Dream for next March and called and was able to pay the rest of the fare off and got the $200.00 on board credit and it was the same price as I was already booked at. So you are able to do it on already booked cabins not just new bookings. I do not think I have ever seen a $200.00 on board credit for 5 days and over cruise.

I just went to their website and couldn't find this offer.

My Dec. cruise is paid off, do you think they will still give me the OBC?

They should as long as it is the same price as you have paid or lower, or you pay the higher price and get the on board credit and you had early saver. I would submit a form and see.

Edited by kbh2

I just went to their website and couldn't find this offer.

My Dec. cruise is paid off, do you think they will still give me the OBC?

It's not on Carnival site...you have to call and pay off your cruise and if the cruise price changed then pay the new price and get the OBC.

My cruise changed by going up 50.00 so I'm debating on if I want to call or not. Might not be worth paying off right now.

That is a great deal. But not for us. Now realizing that we booked at a very good rate...in order to get the $200 OBC, we would have to pay $260 more on the orginal fare. Plus we have $100 OBC from booking on board?

That is a great deal. But not for us. Now realizing that we booked at a very good rate...in order to get the $200 OBC, we would have to pay $260 more on the orginal fare. Plus we have $100 OBC from booking on board?

Yes and you'll lose the $100 OBC you currently have. They don't add to that. Mine is not worth it either.

It's not on Carnival site...you have to call and pay off your cruise and if the cruise price changed then pay the new price and get the OBC.

My cruise changed by going up 50.00 so I'm debating on if I want to call or not. Might not be worth paying off right now.

It is on the carnival site??

Yes and you'll lose the $100 OBC you currently have. They don't add to that. Mine is not worth it either.

I also thought you don't lose the OBC you get for booking onboard. That is not part of the fare. You lose any OBC that is part of the fare you booked. But the OBC for booking onboard is available no matter what fare you booked.

I checked the terms of this offer and it is definitely not for me. It has the same $50 fee for changes, but now all the remaining funds are held for a future cruise. That means all of the remaining cost of your cruise since it has to be paid in full when booked.

Edited by luv2trvlnow

You never lose OBC for booking onboard or the shareholder credit. Those two are not subjected to be lost with price drops or other promotional OBC.

It is on the Carnival site. Might have to delete your cookies and refresh the page. It's on there.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I started a new thread with all the details, but short story, they refused me the credit.

Our category is sold out so they said they could accommodate me on it. I have to say never had any issues with Holland ( who is owned by Carnival) or Princess.

I wont let it ruin my cruise, but it will keep me from booking with Carnival again.