Steakhouse Request

BellaSweet

I will be going on my 2nd cruise in Oct..so I'm still semi-new at this :)

I made reservations at the steakhouse for my boyfriend and myself to celebrate our anniversary as a surprise. Do you think its possible to somehow request a window table ahead of time? I'm sure they are prime seats.

I know people make MDR requests ahead of time but I wasn't sure about the steakhouse. I'm really easy-going, I usually just take what I'm given.."here, sit at this table" haha But I thought it would be nice to have a window table to make it a bit romantic.

Thank you for the help!

I made reservations at the steakhouse for my boyfriend and myself to celebrate our anniversary as a surprise. Do you think its possible to somehow request a window table ahead of time? I'm sure they are prime seats.

I know people make MDR requests ahead of time but I wasn't sure about the steakhouse. I'm really easy-going, I usually just take what I'm given.."here, sit at this table" haha But I thought it would be nice to have a window table to make it a bit romantic.

Thank you for the help!

Never heard of anyone doing this. Would suggest you get to steakhouse a bit early so you would be the first at your time designation to arrive for seating.

The steakhouse layouts are different from ship to ship and having a sea view is not always an option. I recommend visiting it early prior to dinner and ask if you can walk around and chose a table for your special night. I always find the staff very accommodating.

Cheers and enjoy the cruise!

Thank you for the help!

A window table in the Steakhouse has usually given me a view of the smokers who come out on deck at night to have a cig or whatever.

Thank you for the help!

I was able to do just as you are wanting to, on one of our first cruises on the Pride. I requested and got a table along the window on the port side at a time that would allow us to view what was a gorgeous sunset. I made the reservation onboard at the steakhouse early in that particular cruise, for one of the last nights of the sailing. We were very pleased, and we celebrated nothing more than us being together on a cruise!! Something else, there is an upper level or balcony at Davids (Pride steakhouse), that appears a little more quiet since it's not on the same level as the rest of the dining area. I'm not 100% certain if you can request a table up there, but can't hurt to ask.