Barcelona - Camp Nou

Jaimel134

The hop on hop off bus is perfect for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not really. The problem with the hoho bus is that you have to go round the whole circuit to get back to where you started from and to get to the Nou Camp you have to change routes so it can take some time. It's fine if you want an overall tour of Barcelona but if you just want to visit one place it's best to use the Metro (underground)

Brian

We used the HO-HO bus although that had the disadvantage that you needed to get two of these to get there. By the time we arrived at the Camp Nou we had to stay on the bus in order to get back to the ship in a reasonable time.

If you want to see it in detail I would suggest that you use one of the methods mentioned earlier, either a taxi with a pre-booked tour, or a ships excursion.

Hubby wants to visit Football ground next cruise when in Barcelona as we have previously visited the main sights.Can you just turn up and buy the tickets on the day or is it likely to mean long queues?

hi. arriving in Barcelona in August on emerald princess and also want to do camp nou, we doin hop on hop off bus tour and will get off and do stadium tour, if I buy direct from official fc barca website do I just turn up with the ticket and enter or do I have to redeem voucher somewhere else in city before I go to stadium like some operators want us to??

We are there on a matchday in August, and when I checked it states that there are no tours available that day. However the museum is still oipen although the entrance fee is the same. If you buy a ticket in advance it available for any day, and the advice on their website to avoid busy times is to arrive before 1100 or after 1600