Another cheers question

kayshalea

I know cheers offer the milkshakes and mock tails. If I buy cheers for me and bubbles for my son would I be able to get him milkshakes? They don't offer milkshakes on cheers so I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for using my cheers to get milkshakes for us both.

I know cheers offer the milkshakes and mock tails. If I buy cheers for me and bubbles for my son would I be able to get him milkshakes? They don't offer milkshakes on cheers so I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for using my cheers to get milkshakes for us both.

hi there

As long as you understand...that is not how it is intended to be used.

If you are asking, will I be caught and punished, probably not.(unless you give him the drink in front of them)

have a great cruise

Hello,

Thanks for answering my question. I didn't know if it would be okay since it's not offered with his package. I guess I thought it would be okay since we both have some kind of drink package. It would be nice if they offer a package for milkshakes and mock tails for people that aren't old enough to drink.

Hello,

Thanks for answering my question. I didn't know if it would be okay since it's not offered with his package. I guess I thought it would be okay since we both have some kind of drink package. It would be nice if they offer a package for milkshakes and mock tails for people that aren't old enough to drink.

Here's what it says at the website. Since we're talking a child, I would think it's important to use these types of opportunities as teachable moments about following rules: Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered using CHEERS! - sharing is not permitted.

I plan to follow the rules. This is what I was thinking... sometimes he gets a free burger coupon from school. He doesn't not like burgers. I always ask the server if it's ok for me to use it and he order something that he really likes. They always say it's fine since I'll still be getting something. We just switched orders. If they say no I order something else and give the coupon to a kid that will use it.

Edited by kayshalea

Here's what it says at the website. Since we're talking a child, I would think it's important to use these types of opportunities as teachable moments about following rules: Program allows for unlimited Zero-Proof beverages but only one beverage at a time may be ordered using CHEERS! - sharing is not permitted.

I plan to follow the rules

If you ask for one and come back a few minutes later, you will probably be okay. If you try and order 2 at the same time, they may charge you for the child's one. On my last cruise on a different line I got the all inclusive drink package as a booking perk and went with my child as the only other person in the cabin. I could have had 2 drinking adults for the same fare. My card listed the package and my son's said soda. I was a generous tipper and they knew it, but I never had a problem getting my son virgin frozen drinks.

Edited by OohLookShinyThings

since you have stated you plan to follow the rules... then the answer is no.

its not allowed. if you are going to follow the rules... thats the only answer there is

I admire that you are looking for the rules and will follow them

have a great cruise.

Edited by hftmrock

since you have stated you plan to follow the rules... then the answer is no.

its not allowed. if you are going to follow the rules... thats the only answer there is

I admire that you are looking for the rules and will follow them

have a great cruise.

Thanks, this helped me decided to just not buy it.

What about using Cheers to get chocolates at turn down again? Can i give my choclate to another in exchange for a table cloth?

Hi Hulksmash

If you are at a two top, it shouldn't be too much trouble to just bring your own. :)

have a great cruise

What about using Cheers to get chocolates at turn down again? Can i give my choclate to another in exchange for a table cloth?

Our would switch with you if they allowed me too. I don't care about a table cloth but I love chocolate.