Liberty Of The Seas cruise review with 60+ photos and 5 videos!

Fantastic review-we are on Liberty on Oct 23. I am really glad to see in the cruise compass that they are using their country band a lot for dancing. When we are on there they have Bubba Feathers, who we have seen before and is great!:)

Thanks for another great review and some awesome pictures, Jim! I have fallen in love with the Freedom class ships but have yet to sail on Liberty. Now I am hoping Liberty will find her way back to Florida soon so I can have a chance to sail on her. That water slide loks like fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Also, after 35 years of marriage, we find it tricky to keep a conversation going during a two hour dinner in the MDR. There's just not enough to talk about for two hours every night... it's all been said long ago! A 20 minute dinner in the buffet works out much better for us.

27 years here - love this comment! I adore my DH, but I agree - sometimes hard to keep conversation going. This one gave me a chuckle! Thanks for a great review - we sail on LOS October 9.

If there is only a couple of us on a cruise, I love going to the MDR and sitting at a larger table with people we don't know and engaging them in conversation. You meet some fascinating people that way and most times, they are your dinner companions throughout the cruise, so you usually become vacation friends :) This was especially true on our Mediterranean Cruise. There were 3 of us girls and we sat with people from Ireland and England and it was fascinating to find out how much our countries differed, just in the different foods that are available if nothing else! But then, I am a people person :)

And that concludes my review of a pretty darned good cruise on Liberty Of The Seas. It wasn't the best cruise I've ever been on (that was probably Anthem Of The Seas) but I give it a solid B+ grade. The Tidal Wave water slide was definitely an A+

I'd love to hear your comments, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

If you want to read reviews of some of the other cruises I've been on, or if you'd like to find out a little more about me and Kellyn, head on over to my web site.

Thanks Jim. Excellent review. We sailed her in April when the Tidal Wave was a tease. Sailing her again in 2018, thanks for the tips!

We are on Liberty feb 2017. We have a late flight out of IAH so we would like to linger on the ship and let the self assist people and crowds go first. When does the MDR open/close for breakfast?. If we left the ship 8:30 or 9, when should I book the shuttle-? We are not US citizens if that means a longer customs line...thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Forums mobile app