Explore 4 - $200 Internet Credit

cheeto

Curious about the $200 internet credit that is offered for Suites on the Explore4 Promo. Could we use it for something else besides internet access?

?nancy?

Usually not. It will show up on your internet account when first sign up for internet.

Curious about the $200 internet credit that is offered for Suites on the Explore4 Promo. Could we use it for something else besides internet access?

?nancy?

My PCC said "Maybe", depends upon the ship. It's a crap shoot whether you could convert it to something else.

You can also forgo the promo entirely for what might be a significant savings, then apply the 'savings' to something more useful.

Internet credit for us is just not useful.

My PCC said "Maybe", depends upon the ship. It's a crap shoot whether you could convert it to something else.

You can also forgo the promo entirely for what might be a significant savings, then apply the 'savings' to something more useful.

Internet credit for us is just not useful.

Ugh.. I agree internet credit is not what I would spend $$ on or my time.. I did ask my PCC about not doing the promo and the rate would be the same as what I had before the $200 PP increase. In other words, nada, zip. So with the promo I am still getting at least the drink package and I guess slow internet for my daughter to use.

Perhaps someone in the know could answer my question re drink packages. I need the answer to help determine whether an explore 4 package would be beneficial.

Our 5 star status gives us 50% off the purchase of a wine package.

We have booked the 20 day Panama Canal repo on the NA for next April. We wanted a longer cruise so have tacked on the last 7 day cruise in the Caribbean prior to the Panama cruise. We have two booking numbers as the cruises are not combinable.

If we buy a seven bottle wine package at the start of the seven day NA cruise can we carry it over to the Panama cruise? My husband doesn't drink wine often and I am a light drinker so, while the 7 bottle package package is the most economical way to go, I could not possibly drink it all in 7 days.

Also, with two booking numbers, are we allowed to pick up a corkage free bottle each when we are ashore on our turnaround day? After all, we do have two separate cruises booked.

Perhaps someone in the know could answer my question re drink packages. I need the answer to help determine whether an explore 4 package would be beneficial.

Our 5 star status gives us 50% off the purchase of a wine package.

We have booked the 20 day Panama Canal repo on the NA for next April. We wanted a longer cruise so have tacked on the last 7 day cruise in the Caribbean prior to the Panama cruise. We have two booking numbers as the cruises are not combinable.

If we buy a seven bottle wine package at the start of the seven day NA cruise can we carry it over to the Panama cruise? My husband doesn't drink wine often and I am a light drinker so, while the 7 bottle package package is the most economical way to go, I could not possibly drink it all in 7 days.

Also, with two booking numbers, are we allowed to pick up a corkage free bottle each when we are ashore on our turnaround day? After all, we do have two separate cruises booked.

I can help with the 7 bottle package.

On one of our Westerdam cruises, our table mate was on a B2B. Even though it was a B2B he was asked if he wanted to be at the same table for the next segment . Our tablemate said since the rest of us were getting off,they preferred a table for two. Immediately, the wine steward came over to let him know his remaining bottles were being marked with the new table #.

Quite sure if you speak to your wine steward when you order to let him/her know that there may be some bottles left that you are on the next cruise, you would be fine. At the very worst, you could simply take your remaining bottles to your room and bring them back the next day. I doubt that will have to happen ;)

Edited by kazu

Thanks for your reply and for the "if all else fails" suggestion. I would never have thought of taking the bottles to my room if my request was denied. I am assuming the bottles would not then be subject to a corkage fee when I returned them to the dining room at the start of the next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply and for the "if all else fails" suggestion. I would never have thought of taking the bottles to my room if my request was denied. I am assuming the bottles would not then be subject to a corkage fee when I returned them to the dining room at the start of the next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your assumption is correct :). No corkage. HAL knows it's bottles that it has :)

I forgot to say - you don't have to take the bottles to your room. You can ask that they be sent to your room ;). If there was no co-operation, I would do that the second last night ;)

Since you have 2 booking number you are allowed to bring on 1-750ml bottle of wine pp over 21 at the turnaround w/ no corkage fee charges.

Thanks for the information. It looks as though we are on the same cruise----I noticed your countdown clock.

Edited by sapper1