All Inclusive Beverage Package Promotion

WolfpackFan

I just booked a cruise on the Crown Princess for next year. I did the booking online on the Princess website. When I booked the cruise, it fell under the category for getting the current all inclusive beverage package for balcony cabins. I am looking through the emails I got back from Princess though and don't see any mention of the free package. Is this usual? I looked online at the booking also and didn't see the free package mentioned? I just want to make sure we are getting that promotion.

Thanks.

I just booked a cruise on the Crown Princess for next year. I did the booking online on the Princess website. When I booked the cruise, it fell under the category for getting the current all inclusive beverage package for balcony cabins. I am looking through the emails I got back from Princess though and don't see any mention of the free package. Is this usual? I looked online at the booking also and didn't see the free package mentioned? I just want to make sure we are getting that promotion.

Thanks.

Go into your cruise personalizer and pretend you are going to purchase the Beverage package and as you scroll down it will show as complimentary and the price p/p shows up.

I had the same question. I booked thru a TA to get free gratuities thrown in. I called a princess and they verified the promotion is verifiedcfor my booking,. For piece of mind I would call and verify.

If you booked direct on the Princess website, you should have received an email with a Booking Confirmation attached as a PDF file. If you did not receive, one call Princess and ask them to resend it. I just looked at my Booking Confirmation and the information is in two places:

• Directly under the heading PRICING DETAILS, it says "Sip And Sail Promotion".
  • Under Payment Details above the CANCELLATION SCHEDULE, it has a paragraph describing the benefits of the SIP & SAIL promotion.

Log in to Cruise Personalizer for your booking. Click on Onboard Reservations. On the bottom of the ONBOARD ACTIVITY RESERVATIONS page is a section listing your RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES. It will list "All-Inclusive Beverage Promotion" twice - once for each passenger - with the list price and the comment "Complimentary Gift". You have the option to print this page to take with you to the ship as verification.

As others have said, just go to your personalizer and click to "purchase" the package and then you will see that you already have it.

This is what I see when I check our sailing for next year:

dc79a82a-cecf-4948-a17c-1548a70ac632_zpsf8be2npi.jpg

So I checked and sure enough we got the package. We have never had an all inclusive beverage package before. So I know this is a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. When they say all inclusive, do they really mean that? Are there any daily limits? Say I want five beers a day, can I get it? What about two glasses of wine at dinner? Mixed drinks? This sure will help our cabin charges.

So I checked and sure enough we got the package. We have never had an all inclusive beverage package before. So I know this is a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. When they say all inclusive, do they really mean that? Are there any daily limits? Say I want five beers a day, can I get it? What about two glasses of wine at dinner? Mixed drinks? This sure will help our cabin charges.

ANY drink $10 and under. No limit.

It's up to a $10 limit, but it's hard to find a drink that's not covered. Cocktails including the fancy martinis, single malt Scotches, most wine and beer, and of course all non-alcoholic drinks such as specialty coffees at the International Cafe or dining rooms, sodas and bottled water, fresh squeezed juices --- they're all covered. I'm sure there are some high end wines and such that aren't covered but they are few and far between. We had the Sip&Sail package for our May cruise and it was great, waiters were happy to bring us as many drinks as we wanted, the usual limit is one at a time but the next one was delivered close behind. One waiter told us they get tipped on every drink,package or not, so they're happy to bring them. And, the gratuity is included in the free package, which some lines such as NCL do not do. No limit in how many you can have in a day, either.

What about soft drinks like Diet Coke? Are they included? Really looking forward to this cruise even though it is a long way off. We had booked the same itinerary on the CB in January, but had to cancel it because of some conflicts out of our control. Glad to rebook and get the beverage package. Thanks for all the information.

Edited by WolfpackFan

What about soft drinks like Diet Coke? Are they included? Really looking forward to this cruise even though it is a long way off. We had booked the same itinerary on the CB in January, but had to cancel it because of some conflicts out of our control. Glad to rebook and get the beverage package. Thanks for all the information.

ANY drink $10 and under.

As others have said, just go to your personalizer and click to "purchase" the package and then you will see that you already have it.

This is what I see when I check our sailing for next year:

dc79a82a-cecf-4948-a17c-1548a70ac632_zpsf8be2npi.jpg

Yes ... What we see when we go to our personalizer !! :)

Wonder if the AILP stickers will be on cruise cards or if it will be a voucher thing? :confused:

The AIBP includes cans of sodas, specialty coffees and teas as well as fresh brewed "normal" varieties, juices, mocktails, bottled water, etc. in addition to all alcoholic beverages valued at up to $10. There are a few mixed drinks that exceed $10, but very few. Wine by the glass is included up to the $10 limit. There are no daily limits. There are no exclusions other than the $10 rule.

Yes ... What we see when we go to our personalizer !! :)

Wonder if the AILP stickers will be on cruise cards or if it will be a voucher thing? :confused:

Our experience is same as Keith's... We pre-order our beverage cards ( soda card for me, AIBP for DH) and the stickers have been on the cruise cards when we check in.

Edited by Shelly97060

The AIBP includes cans of sodas' date=' specialty coffees and teas as well as fresh brewed "normal" varieties, juices, mocktails, bottled water, etc. in addition to all alcoholic beverages valued at up to $10. There are a few mixed drinks that exceed $10, but very few. Wine by the glass is included up to the $10 limit. There are no daily limits. There are no exclusions other than the $10 rule.[/quote']

There is one exclusion, it can't be used for room service. You have to go get the drink yourself.