Club Class Mini-Suites

Captain&Commander

I don't mind if people want to pay more for perceived value. I just don't want it to impact my dining experience [emoji33]

I think its absolutely marvellous idea. Someone pays more, and then chooses to eat right beside me in the mdr.

In a supposed cobbled together sectioned off area

Whilst keeping the cost of my interior down.LOL.

Should be more of it I say.:):)

I think its absolutely marvellous idea. Someone pays more, and then chooses to eat right beside me in the mdr.

In a supposed cobbled together sectioned off area

Whilst keeping the cost of my interior down.LOL.

Should be more of it I say.:):)

That's one way of looking at it. :)

Colorado Coasty What? Wait for the facts? That's not in keeping with Cruise Critic traditions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Yea! so true - what was I thinking? BTW - retired CG CPMY Training Command - semper paratus.

Colorado Coasty What? Wait for the facts? That's not in keeping with Cruise Critic traditions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Yea! so true - what was I thinking? BTW - retired CG CPMY Training Command - semper paratus.

Always good to hear from a fellow Coastie. I've been retired almost 30 years, I don't think I would recognize the modern CG.

I think it starts in December or am I wrong?? :eek:

Tony

Ys. This is the schedule from the Princess website.

Club Class Dining will debut on board Ruby Princess (Dec 10, 2016) and Emerald Princess (Dec 12, 2016), followed by Island Princess (Jan 4, 2017), Sapphire Princess (Jan 7, 2017), Regal Princess (Jan 8, 2017), Grand Princess (Jan 9, 2017), Royal Princess (Jan 29, 2017), Coral Princess (Feb 6, 2017), Majestic Princess (Mar 30, 2017), Caribbean Princess (Apr 6, 2017), Crown Princess (Apr 8, 2017), Star Princess (Apr 11, 2017), Diamond Princess (Apr 20, 2017), Sun Princess (Apr 25, 2017), Pacific Princess (Jun 9, 2017), Sea Princess (Sep 19, 2017) and Golden Princess (Oct 2, 2017). Please note this schedule is subject to change.

Don't know about other ships at this point - but Royal & Regal M1 Club Class Premium Mini's do offer full size high balcony table, 2 reclining/adjustable chairs, 2 foot stools on extended/angled larger covered balconies - so it is there for the fare - plus all the other CC perks - if wanted.

Don't know about other ships at this point - but Royal & Regal M1 Club Class Premium Mini's do offer full size high balcony table, 2 reclining/adjustable chairs, 2 foot stools on extended/angled larger covered balconies - so it is there for the fare - plus all the other CC perks - if wanted.

Where is that listed?

Colo Cruiser - Where is that listed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Keith - don't think it is "listed". At the Princess site under Stateroom Details it simply shows - balcony with furniture. But from personal experience the M-1 type balcony furniture is as I posted. It is not the teak suite stuff & the definition of comfortable is highly subjective - but we found the balcony size and furniture much better than those tiny low tables & uncomfortable fixed back deck chairs. I have photos - so if you want to see - provide your email address & I'll fire-off an email w/photo. Got Regal B2B coming up - hope all remains as is - looking forward to our balcony time.

Edited by seafish

Colo Cruiser - Where is that listed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Keith - don't think it is "listed". At the Princess site under Stateroom Details it simply shows - balcony with furniture. But from personal experience the M-1 type balcony furniture is as I posted. It is not the teak suite stuff & the definition of comfortable is highly subjective - but we found the balcony size and furniture much better than those tiny low tables & uncomfortable fixed back deck chairs. I have photos - so if you want to see - provide your email address & I'll fire-off an email w/photo. Got Regal B2B coming up - hope all remains as is - looking forward to our balcony time.

Sounds like the regular furniture on a mini-suite balcony. At least that is what we had last October on the Royal Princess on the balcony of C-410.