Day 1 - Sunday, Galveston

Day 2 - Monday, at sea

Day 3 - Tuesday, Cozumel

Day 4 - Wednesday, Grand Cayman

Day 5 - Thursday, Falmouth

Day 6 - Friday, at sea

Day 7 - Saturday, at sea

Sunday return to Galveston....

I have not been able to locate a cruise compass for this route.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am curious do they really change that much from week to week? It seems to me that virtually every cruise is the same based on stops and even down to the trivia times it really doesn't change that much. The schedule for 7 day cruises are about the same and the shows are about the same time every cruise. Heck we did Adventure about 5 years apart and the schedule was the same and even one of the production shows was the same.

There were no planners for the two weeks in June that we were on LB. I missed that as the ice shows were scheduled differently than when we were on her in Dec. So not all shows are at the same time for every cruise. Can anyone tell me if the ice shows are currently one evening and the last day afternoon?

I am curious do they really change that much from week to week? It seems to me that virtually every cruise is the same based on stops and even down to the trivia times it really doesn't change that much. The schedule for 7 day cruises are about the same and the shows are about the same time every cruise. Heck we did Adventure about 5 years apart and the schedule was the same and even one of the production shows was the same.

They can change a lot if a new cast is boarding for a show or if ports are in a different order. The schedule for our May Oasis cruise was completely different than other western itineraries because a brand new cast for CATS boarded the same day we did. They moved those shows to the end of the week to give the cast time to practice with the on board set. We ended up having 4 of our previously booked shows moved.

I still have not found a recent daily planner for the Liberty of the Seas with the port order of Cozumel, Grand Cayman then Falmounth?

I'm still looking too....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are sailing next summer on the Liberty with the same itinerary, and I found Cruise Compasses from July 2016. They are on a non-offical RCCL-type blog, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. (I'm fairly new to this site and not super familiar with all of the rules.) Maybe someone could let me know if I'm allowed to post the link or you could try googling what I just mentioned. I just didn't want to get in trouble... : )

Edited by aggieamy55

We are sailing next summer on the Liberty with the same itinerary, and I found Cruise Compasses from July 2016. They are on a non-offical RCCL-type blog, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link. (I'm fairly new to this site and not super familiar with all of the rules.) Maybe someone could let me know if I'm allowed to post the link or you could try googling what I just mentioned. I just didn't want to get in trouble... : )

Thank you! That worked! Correct itinerary and current.

Cheers!!

There were no planners for the two weeks in June that we were on LB. I missed that as the ice shows were scheduled differently than when we were on her in Dec. So not all shows are at the same time for every cruise. Can anyone tell me if the ice shows are currently one evening and the last day afternoon?

July 10-17 sailing - there were 2 shows on Saturday (July 16th). Times were e 2pm and 4pm

Was on the Liberty the week of the 17th. All 4 Ice shows were during the day. 2 on Monday, 2 on Saturday. Also, Saturday night fever was on the last day at 6:00 and 9:00. Also the drink card price was raised to $75 plus 18% grat. for a total of $88.50, it was available starting on day 5. It is still a good deal as long as you are drink the $12 drinks.

Many times the CD is responsible for changes in entertainment schedules due to cast conflicts as people do multiple things on a cruise ship so moving one event will often impact multiple other events.

Oh, boy! I really hate it when SNF is at 6 and 9 PM last night. Why all the activity (ice show and SNF) on the last day/evening? Most people are having to pack for debarkation the last day. Poor planning. We are b2b2b next time and have seen all the shows. But my son and his wife are coming along the first week and I was hoping for much better show scheduling that this!