7/31 Allure Sailing-itinerary change

Not happy about this change at all. I have 34 people in my party, celebrating my daughter's Quince. We are having a private party originally scheduled on a day at sea, but because of this change, now we are in Jamaica that day.

My travel agent has been trying to change it to a day at sea since this morning, not response.

I originally scheduled Mama Mia, a 2 1/2 hour show for Day2 at sea at 2:00pm. RC decided to change my date and time. My new time is 5:00 pm. Not sure how I can make that, if I have dinner scheduled for 6:00 pm, with 34 people!

I have been planning this cruise for a year and made sure everything was taken care of early. Extremely disappointed.

I had scheduled Mama Mia for day 2 at 2pm and they changed mine to 5pm also. I have a 5:45 dinning ressie so I'm not sure how they feel we can watch a 2 1/2 hour show in the 45 minutes they have given me!:confused: We are not all pleased!:(

We have the same issue Mama Mia switched to 5 pm on Tuesday and runs into our dinner reservation time. Called RCCL and there is no other day for Mama Mia and we can't change our dinner reservation to another time. It's MTD, so either stand in line and go later or maybe that will be the night for the buffet.

Just noticed that they changed the itinerary. Will my excursions be switched automatically? They are still showing up on wrong dates now that itinerary switched.

just got email from RCL

This is an important message regarding your upcoming cruise.

Dear Valued Guest,

The following Royal Caribbean International’s Allure of the Seas sailings have been modified as shown below. This revised itinerary can also be found online at http://www.royalcaribbean.com.

Affected Sail Dates:

· November 13, 2016

· December 11, 2016

· January 8, 2017

· February 5, 2017

· March 5, 2017

· March 19, 2017

· April 2, 2017

· April 16, 2017

Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

New Sailing Itinerary

Date Port Arrive Depart Activity

13-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 4:30 PM

14-Nov Cruising

15-Nov Labadee, Haiti 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

16-Nov Falmouth, Jamaica 10:30 AM 7:00 PM Docked

17-Nov Cruising

18-Nov Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

19-Nov Cruising

20-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6:15 AM

I am beyond mad about this. I spent hours painstakingly working out our reservations based on where we were that day and what we would be doing the next day (not staying up too late if we wanted to get an early start the next day, etc). ALL of my reservations are completely useless now....Spent the last 2 hours on the phone and of course, a week before sailing there are no other reservations to be had.

Fortunately, we are booked on the alternate week Eastern Caribbean in March. I hope we don't see a similar itinerary change, although we haven't made significant bookings yet. Anyone hazard a guess as to why the revision? Trying to reduce port crowding?

Same thing here for 8/21. Spent months planning and paid for all excursions in advance, all specialty dining and shows to work around port times, spa appointments, etc.

I also was on hold for extensive wait times with them and have still not seen anything finalized. I was told that the excursions booked through RC should transfer to the new day, provided that the excursion would be available on that day. All dining and shows, spa, etc stay with the day. But if you had planned ports days, you can modify.

So, my 8/21 cruise now shows only the new itinerary online, with my excursions moved to the correct date. I would prefer going in the other direction, but I don't have nearly the issues with the change that some of you do. I'm sorry this is really messing up important plans for some. :(

I am beyond mad about this. I spent hours painstakingly working out our reservations based on where we were that day and what we would be doing the next day (not staying up too late if we wanted to get an early start the next day, etc). ALL of my reservations are completely useless now....Spent the last 2 hours on the phone and of course, a week before sailing there are no other reservations to be had.

Sorry, I posted on the wrong comment.

Edited by caritin23
Posted on the wrong comment.

I get you. I am extremely angry at how they have handled the situation. I have a party of 34 celebrating my daughter's Quince. We have been planning this cruise for years. As soon as I could make the reservations for the excursions and shows, I carefully planned every single one of them along with the others. Not only have they changed my daughter's party to a day in Jamaica instead of a day cruising, but they have scheduled me for shows at dinner time. I am unable to schedule zip lining in Haiti because my Cozumel excursions are still on the Haiti schedule.This are just some of the many things gone wrong on something that should have been a stress free week for us.

This is our 20th cruise and I know things happen. I am not upset at the itinerary change, but at how RCI has handled it.

Edited by caritin23

I am having the same issue with Mama Mia. My daughter and I were looking forward to seeing this show. Just got another email today stating that I am now signed up for the Headliner Show at 5 PM even though I have early dining. As much as I paid for this cruise, I expect better treatment.

I spoke with three different people yesterday, none of them are much help. Here we are 4 days before cruising and I still don't know if I still have the Cozumel excursion (it still appears on Haiti day), I can't book Haiti because it is a conflict, my Headliner was changed and to top it all off I still don't have a date for my daughter's party for 34 people. Ughhh, I am beyond mad.

I am having the same issue with Mama Mia. My daughter and I were looking forward to seeing this show. Just got another email today stating that I am now signed up for the Headliner Show at 5 PM even though I have early dining. As much as I paid for this cruise, I expect better treatment.

just got email from RCL

This is an important message regarding your upcoming cruise.

Dear Valued Guest,

The following Royal Caribbean International’s Allure of the Seas sailings have been modified as shown below. This revised itinerary can also be found online at http://www.royalcaribbean.com.

Affected Sail Dates:

· November 13, 2016

· December 11, 2016

· January 8, 2017

· February 5, 2017

· March 5, 2017

· March 19, 2017

· April 2, 2017

· April 16, 2017

Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

New Sailing Itinerary

Date Port Arrive Depart Activity

13-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 4:30 PM

14-Nov Cruising

15-Nov Labadee, Haiti 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

16-Nov Falmouth, Jamaica 10:30 AM 7:00 PM Docked

17-Nov Cruising

18-Nov Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

19-Nov Cruising

20-Nov Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6:15 AM

Interesting, I happened to notice the itinerary change the other day when checking something on the RCCL website. We are on the 12/11 sailing but did not receive an email from RCCL

I spoke with three different people yesterday, none of them are much help. Here we are 4 days before cruising and I still don't know if I still have the Cozumel excursion (it still appears on Haiti day), I can't book Haiti because it is a conflict, my Headliner was changed and to top it all off I still don't have a date for my daughter's party for 34 people. Ughhh, I am beyond mad.

If you haven't already, I highly suggest you contacting someone in the resolutions department within the Crown & Anchor department. I have been working with someone there who has been incredibly helpful, and we have just about everything back to where it needs to be.

I feel really bad for those that are affected by this. We had the itinerary change for our cruise this coming Dec. on the Grandeur, but there are no reservations to make on that ship. It really makes me wonder whether I ever want to cruise on the big ships, if things like this happen. I don't like the idea of making reservations for everything and then they change things around. What a mess for some of you. Hope it works out for everyone. Good luck...

I think I may stick to the smaller ships for now......

Gwen :)