Photo Mascots for Cruises

Sequim88

Indeed, I travel with Essie, and have done so for 13 years. Her first trip was a land tour to Iceland, but she has been to Europe at lease six times.

518755472207_0_ALB.jpg

She likes Half Moon Cay

Beach4.jpg

Beach3.jpg

And the hot tub, although she thought the water looked rough:

Hottub2.jpg

And she has a substance abuse problem:

Repeat2.jpg

Margaritaville5.jpg

Now that I travel more with my sister, she brings Essie's cousin Lizzie.

I would never ever do what you do. Craziness. She is just the CUTEST craziness that I've ever seen though.

The pictures are great. If it is a fun thing for you to do, then why not? We have a trailer dog (stuffed) Harley, that has his own motorcycle. He is our camping mascot, but I never thought to take him on a cruise- he might enjoy it-LOL

Only once...

Took a hotel mascot with me on a vacation to a sister hotel. Took photos of it having a cocktail, sunning on the beach, lounging by the pool, napping on the bed, at the hotel's airport arrival lounge, at a partner airline lounge. Used when "we" returned as part of a photo piece on what our employees do on slow time vacations. I will say, I got a lot of smiles when I brought him out for his photo ops... Wouldn't do it every time, but I will say it was a little fun to do this time.

First, it doesn't hurt ME if you want to do this, but I do think it is more than a little weird. Yes, if I was at a table with folks with a stuffed animal sitting there, it would be for one night only.

I think the Flat Stanleys and other kid projects are cute and we have done our share of helping out with them. Adults taking toys along is ....... odd.

Also, I don't want to take up room in my carry on only luggage now that I have learned how to streamline.