Escape studio deck 11

SMSACE6

Anyone who has stayed in a studio on deck 11 of Escape, can you tell me if there was a lot of noise from the studio lounge? I am now noticing that there are more studios on decks 10 and 12, and the deck 11 studios are all quite close to the studio lounge. the lounge is on deck 11, correct? I am typically not in the room much anyway, just to sleep, but am curious. Thanks for any info on studios deck 11.:)

thank you all for the responses. I was not too worried about it, but just curious. Still good to know, and I am looking forward to close access to the lounge for coffee in the mornings:) then I can take my time getting ready to face the day. I am not normally a breakfast person, but am seriously in need of coffee by about 7 or 8 am, so short walk down the hall, and voila!:)

Never a noise. And check back in the evening for cookies before bedtime.

ahhh...quick access to coffee in the am, and quick access to cookies before bedtime! This all sounds very good to me! I will not miss a window to the outside, in exchange for these nearby treats:)

i love the studios and one of the reasons is how quiet it is! I stayed in an inside cabin on one of my cruises because it was cheaper and found it to be noisy which was my only complaint. You don't have to worry about the noise at all. just a note, some of the cabins have connecting doors and that is the only time i heard of anyone saying anything about noise which was from their neighbor. I always book one without the connecting door so i can not comment on that. Have a great cruise.

the one I booked does not have a connecting door. I specifically asked for such a room, because I have had the misfortune in hotels a few times, of people trying the connecting door from the next room. Thank heavens they have always been locked, but to see the door rattle and know that some might walk in, gives me the creeps. Also on another cruise, I had a connecting door, and the person in the next room coughed all night long. Lol, so I have learned my lesson well. No connecting doors for me:)

thank you all for the responses. I was not too worried about it, but just curious. Still good to know, and I am looking forward to close access to the lounge for coffee in the mornings:) then I can take my time getting ready to face the day. I am not normally a breakfast person, but am seriously in need of coffee by about 7 or 8 am, so short walk down the hall, and voila!:)

Such a good Cappuccino machine too... and cooies:) Enjoy.