Help me decide a cruise (it's down to two) to bring my daughter along

We're planning a Pacific coastal cruise in the fall and the two real choices are Princess - Crown Princess and RCI - Explorer of the Seas.

We've both sailed plenty on our own, before kids, and thus we have good Princess "points" and I do like the itinerary better, but it seems Princess does not have baby sitting for our 1yo.

RCI seems like it would be better for our daughter (seems more kid friendly) and they do have baby sitting, but the itinerary is less desirable (though very similar!) and less desirable departure date. Only one of us has been with RCI before and 20 years ago. It might be the more 'new' experience?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

We're planning a Pacific coastal cruise in the fall and the two real choices are Princess - Crown Princess and RCI - Explorer of the Seas.

We've both sailed plenty on our own, before kids, and thus we have good Princess "points" and I do like the itinerary better, but it seems Princess does not have baby sitting for our 1yo.

RCI seems like it would be better for our daughter (seems more kid friendly) and they do have baby sitting, but the itinerary is less desirable (though very similar!) and less desirable departure date. Only one of us has been with RCI before and 20 years ago. It might be the more 'new' experience?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Have not sailed Princess, however have sailed with daughter on RCL since she was very young. We always had good experiences with babysitting in cabin. First night is hard to get someone and I recommend booking as soon as you get on board for the other nights.

I see you have chosen Princess. Having sailed with Princess 3 times, Overall, we prefer Royal. I generally compare Itineraries, price and the times in each port when finalizing which cruise we will do as well as the ship.We have also seen the rooms on Royal to be larger especially the balconies since Princess includes the balcony with their room sizes.