Freedom of the Seas - Entertainment Schedule October 9, 2016

Can someone please tell me how far in advance can we find out what the Entertainment will be on the October 9, 2016 Cruise?

The entertainment schedule will not be released by the cruise line because there are no pre-cruise reservations for entertainment on Freedom.

If you are looking to make dinner reservations that won't conflict with shows, then you might want to pick times that are close to the traditional dining times which have been 5:30pm and 8pm out of Port Canaveral.

Edited by clarea

Can someone please tell me how far in advance can we find out what the Entertainment will be on the October 9, 2016 Cruise?

If you are just curious about the names of the acts and performers who will be on your cruise, then send an email to web_reservations@rccl.com in the middle of September.

Mind the underscore.

:)

Thank you Bob.

The entertainment schedule will not be released by the cruise line because there are no pre-cruise reservations for entertainment on Freedom.

If you are looking to make dinner reservations that won't conflict with shows, then you might want to pick times that are close to the traditional dining times which have been 5:30pm and 8pm out of Port Canaveral.

Hopefully you don't mind me hijacking this thread.. I'm confused about entertainment reservations. Do I have to make them once I get on the ship? We would like to see a skating show but really haven't thought beyond that.

No entertainment reservations on Freedom. If the ice show has some sort of ticket distribution process, you will be notified once onboard.

No entertainment reservations on Freedom. If the ice show has some sort of ticket distribution process, you will be notified once onboard.

Will be sailing on the Freedom this Fall, thanks for the information.

I was on freedom last October and none of the shows required a reservation or a ticket. I would just suggest if you want good seats go to the theatre about 1/2 hour before the show is scheduled to start. I would get myself a drink on the way and just relax with it :)

Edited by made in canada

• 1 month later...

I emailed Royal Caribbean and this is the reply they sent to me and my question:

Dear Jessica:

Thank you for your email and for this opportunity to be of service by answering any questions you may have. Please accept our apologies for the delay in response.

The Freedom of the Seas’ October 9, 2016 sailing is proud to showcase the following entertainers:

Ice Show Theater Alfred and Marina Ice Act - Star Act

Schooner Bar Entertainer Dan Davies

Pub Entertainer James Brown Pub Guitarist

Welcome Show Theater Jimmy Carroll Comedian

Now You See It Theater Drew Thomas Magic Illusionist

Headliner Theater Alfred & Seymour Comedy Variety

Farewell Theater Max Dolcelli Comedian

To make your cruise even more special, why not order something special? Our Royal Gifts program can send delicious cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries or a bottle of champagne right to your stateroom. To see our great selection of amenities please visit our website at:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/home.do

We thank you for your continued loyalty to Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

Nina Birchwood

Royal Caribbean Customer Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please tell me what Comedian will be on the October 9. 2016 Freedom of the Seas Cruise out of Port Canaveral?

Thank you