Barefoot Beach Cabana Current Pricing?

We will be back onboard Freedom in January for our girls 45 & 40th birthdays. Our oldest and her husband will be in a JS while we are in an OS with our youngest. So, we will have access to Barefoot Beach but unless we get a cabana our oldest will not. Does anyone know the most recent cost?

We will be back onboard Freedom in January for our girls 45 & 40th birthdays. Our oldest and her husband will be in a JS while we are in an OS with our youngest. So, we will have access to Barefoot Beach but unless we get a cabana our oldest will not. Does anyone know the most recent cost?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49761747&postcount=35

Thanks, I had seen several postings from months ago but am hearing that pricing is changing frequently. The ones I saw from a month or so were stating $400. I would like to hear from someone recently on Barefoot Beach. I truly appreciater your help! It seems like prices just keep climbing.

Thanks, I had seen several postings from months ago but am hearing that pricing is changing frequently. The ones I saw from a month or so were stating $400. I would like to hear from someone recently on Barefoot Beach. I truly appreciater your help! It seems like prices just keep climbing.

News travels fast here on CC. I think if they were any drops or increases, someone would have made a point of posting it right away.

I agree, we were happy with the 3 we had, all in different locations but the price was around $200. Our last cruise on Freedom 2 years ago I THINK we paid $250? $400 is pushing it if it is for a "standard" cabana i.e. not over the water or waterfront.

I'm on the 11/13/16 sailing of the Allure, and in the Cruise Planner the prices for Barefoot Beach cabanas are as follows:

1. Standard: $275

2. Hilltop: $349

3. Waterfront: $349

4. Over the Water: $449

Hope this helps!

We were on Oasis a couple of months ago and the prices were:

$295 for standard

$395 for hilltop or beach

$495 for over the water

On that sailing the cabanas were all booked. However, last November on Navigator the cabanas were at least half empty.

I'm on the 11/13/16 sailing of the Allure, and in the Cruise Planner the prices for Barefoot Beach cabanas are as follows:

Hope this helps!

Interesting, the prices dropped a bit. Maybe they are converging to the price point of maximum profit.

Interesting, the prices dropped a bit. Maybe they are converging to the price point of maximum profit.

Yes, looking at the above post it does appear that the prices have dropped. I still think they're on the expensive side since it's just my mom and I, but I think it becomes reasonable when more people share the cost. Luckily, each time we booked a cabana we were able to use onboard credit to cover most, if not all, of the cost and we'll try to do do the same for a standard cabana this time.

Hope this helps!

Same as above for my October Allure. There were OTW's that were empty back in May so I'm not surprised at the drop.

These are the current prices for Oasis of the Seas. I am booked in one of the over the water cabanas for our 8/13 cruise. I was told they are almost all booked for this sailing.

Over the water $495

Beach front $395

Standard $295

These are the current prices for Oasis of the Seas. I am booked in one of the over the water cabanas for our 8/13 cruise. I was told they are almost all booked for this sailing.

Over the water $495

Beach front $395

Standard $295

Looks like Dynamic Pricing has reached cabanas now too.

Must be ship and demand defined. Just double checked the prices on our Freedom cruise in 2 weeks. They are currently:

Labadee Barefoor Beach Cabanas

Hilltop $325

Standard $249

Waterfront $325

Over Water $395

Must be ship and demand defined. Just double checked the prices on our Freedom cruise in 2 weeks. They are currently:

Labadee Barefoor Beach Cabanas

Hilltop $325

Standard $249

Waterfront $325

Over Water $395

That's a $100 decrease for the Over Water!

Anthem's Cabana prices on CP for October 2016:

Barefoot Beach - Standard Cabana $249.00

Barefoot Beach - Cabana Waterfront $325.00

Barefoot Beach - Over The Water Cabana $395.00

Barefoot Beach - Hilltop Cabana $325.00

Beach Cabana At Nellie's Beach $395.00

Beach Cabana - Over The Water At Nellie's Beach $449.00

That's a $100 decrease for the Over Water!

Yup! 6 weeks ago they were more expensive. I usually have my cabana booked by now, but Freedom's concierge won't let us book it until 5 days before sailing! Makes me nervous leaving things so last minute! lol