Using Carnival Name on T-Shirts - Help Please!

We aren't selling them and already placed an order for like 20 shirts so we'd hate to have to reorder from somewhere else and have everyone go through the process again (we did an order form through the company where everyone put their own size in and paid for it online)

Drop the "Carnival" and just use "Sensation" or "Sensation Cruise".

Carnival will not waive their copyright (they would need to pay one of their lawyers to draw up that paperwork and why would they do that).

Find something different to say on your shirt.

Drop the "Carnival" and just use "Sensation" or "Sensation Cruise".

Carnival will not waive their copyright (they would need to pay one of their lawyers to draw up that paperwork and why would they do that).

Find something different to say on your shirt.

good idea

One of the many items we do at the business I own is screen printing shirts. We've done thousands of shirts over the years without getting this kind of approval. It would be different if I was selling Carnival Cruise Line shirts. Whoever you are dealing with is being too cautious or maybe they know they are in the Secretary of States sights for copyright infringement on something else. If someone came in wanting plain Disney shirts, I will not do them but something like you are wanting shouldn't be a problem with CCL.

Carnival used to partner with a company to do custom Carnival tees for individuals and groups, but I haven't heard anything about them in a long time. I think it was Carnival fun tees dot com. I agree just go find another company that isn't so particular.

We aren't selling them and already placed an order for like 20 shirts so we'd hate to have to reorder from somewhere else and have everyone go through the process again (we did an order form through the company where everyone put their own size in and paid for it online)

I'd sure like to know what company this is that might cut your group off after you've already placed one order.