Is wonderland now on oasis of the seas?

No it is not. It was scheduled to be put on during her last dry dock and then cancelled, the Diamond lounge is in that space.

The funny thing is on the maps of the ship in each of the elevator banks it shows "wonderland" as a space. Confused me when we sailed last week!

Which deck plans have youvchecked? On the .com website Oasis/Allure show Diamond Club on decks 11/12. Only the Harmony deck plans do show Wonderland (deck 12).

Do not rely on any deck plans in brochures as they only show the deck plans of one ship of a certain ship class. So for "Oasis Class" the Harmony deck plans may be shown in the printed brochure. Always check the deck plans online as they do show the (more correct) deck plans of the specific ship.

steamboats

Yeah - right after she came out of drydock for the 2014 Oasis Transatlantic, I snapped this pic. Was disappointing a) it wasn't open and b) it never will be but looking forward to trying it out on the Harmony TA in October.

Oasis%20Wonderland%20Tease_zpsvis8lvov.jpg

Was a big pity it never opened on Allure and Oasis.

It was fantastic when I went on Harmony recently.

Wasn't it something to do with disabled access to the Diamond Lounge why it didn't open?

The only loss with harmony is it removed the Comedy Club which is now part of the nightclub and does not really work

Yeah - right after she came out of drydock for the 2014 Oasis Transatlantic, I snapped this pic. Was disappointing a) it wasn't open and b) it never will be but looking forward to trying it out on the Harmony TA in October.

Nice shot

Yes it was confusing when I saw it on the decks plans online it would have been nice I see in the pic they were gonna have wow bands too? Did they ever atleast get around to that? That would be nice! Lol I sail harmony next year as well so I def look forward to trying wonderland then but I see someone mentioned that on harmony because of wonderland there's no comedy club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The is no dedicated comedy club it is a stage in the nightclub.

The venue is too big and does not really work.....not helped by the comedian being rubbish on our cruise and the only being 1 comedian with the 2nd being for Spanish shows.

The Attic is the comedy club now. It´s larger now and also serves as night club after the comedy shows. The Attic replaced Blaze which was just a night club on Oasis/Allure.

On Oasis/Allure the now Diamond Club (former Concierge Club) has a couple of steps on deck 11. But anyway on the Harmony the entrance to Wonderland is now on deck 12 and guests have to walk down the stairs to the main seating area on deck 11. That one has no different levels now and is therefore accessible. I´m pretty sure there´s a wheelchair entrance on deck 11 too. During the Oasis TA they still had the signs on for Wonderland and the Diamond Club was closed. But no construction was going on. They used the area for storage for other still ongoing construction. Then they skipped the plans for Wonderland - although all signage in the elevator area had been already changed.

steamboats

Oasis%20Wonderland%20Tease_zpsvis8lvov.jpg

The RC version of "Coming Soon" is different than mine.;):)