What Is Your Favorite Carnival Drink?

WeWant2BCruzin

Well it depends on my mood, and what ship I'm on since every ship does not have every bar!

Ultimate Margarita (anywhere)

Bite of the Iguana (on ships with Blue Iguana Tequila Bar)

Long Island Tea (anywhere)

40 is the new 20 (alchemy bar)

Blue Margarita (anywhere)

French Martini (anywhere)

My mouth is watering thinking about these drinks. Waiting for October!

The Remedy from the Alchemy Bar is delicious. I also drank a lot of Chandon champagne onboard the Valor in July.

On the last day I discovered a drink at the Redfrog Rum Bar--Red's Remedy. Not the same as the one from the Alchemy Bar.

The Remedy from the Alchemy Bar is delicious. I also drank a lot of Chandon champagne onboard the Valor in July.

On the last day I discovered a drink at the Redfrog Rum Bar--Red's Remedy. Not the same as the one from the Alchemy Bar.

Red's Remedy is good! I first had it on a sailing where it was featured as the DOD, and I was out on deck. Next ship I was on, I remembered it and asked a waiter to make it for me, and it was just as good.

Check out what Edward Allen, Carnival's vice president of beverage operations, says are the best drinks:

5 Best Carnival Cruise Cocktails

Thanks for this link. I'll have to try a couple of those in Feb.

I have a few favs- kiss on the lips, Miami vice, & funship special. My absolute favorite is any free drink. haha

We will be on the Valor on Oct 30th. Please tell us what your favorite alcoholic drinks are frozen and on the rocks and where do we find them?

Thanks..

Chocolate Mocha Get-away is my favorite. You can get it at any bar or from any server.

I'm not sure that I have a single favorite, but depending on what I am in the mood for, it could be a "cruiser", "mai tai", or hurricane wave. And up on the pool decks/and serenity, I love the twilight zone, and the mango swirl:)