Harmony of the Seas COMPLETE Trip Report with hundreds of photos

Amazing review. Loved the detailed info and the pictures!

You mentioned in Wonderland you could order ala carte. So you can just go in and order dessert? That chocolate thing looked yummy!

The was no alacarte option when we went.

Amazing review. Loved the detailed info and the pictures!

You mentioned in Wonderland you could order ala carte. So you can just go in and order dessert? That chocolate thing looked yummy!

No, It is $49 per adult, and most times they bring you multiple items from each course. When we were there, we were a group of 6, and brought us all just about everything on the menu with a few exceptions. We had a great waiter and he said he did not bring us the few items to entice us to go back.

No, It is $49 per adult, and most times they bring you multiple items from each course. When we were there, we were a group of 6, and brought us all just about everything on the menu with a few exceptions. We had a great waiter and he said he did not bring us the few items to entice us to go back.

The was only 3 of us but he did pretty much the same but less of the dishes.

However others waiters I understand do it differently.

The waiter asked us for feedback afterwards if we liked his method. Answer.....Yes:)

The was only 3 of us but he did pretty much the same but less of the dishes.

However others waiters I understand do it differently.

The waiter asked us for feedback afterwards if we liked his method. Answer.....Yes:)

There were 5 of us dining together during the review that I posted. We sampled almost the entire menu, our waitress was great! If you are celebrating ANYTHING let them know and they will go the extra mile for you.

I have completed my trip report of my sailing aboard the Harmony of the Seas. I have included full reviews of the ship, ports, dining options, etc. I have also included HUNDREDS of photos of what life is like aboard the Harmony of the Seas. Enjoy! :) I'd love to hear your comments and experiences.

http://www.smallworldtastes.com/royal-caribbean-harmony-of-the-seas-mediterranean-trip-report/

Thank you so much for your review and photos. I am booked next year for a Caribbean cruise on this ship. Did you notice if the Coach store is located in the Central Park neighborhood? I know it's located there on Allure of the Seas.

Thank you so much for your review and photos. I am booked next year for a Caribbean cruise on this ship. Did you notice if the Coach store is located in the Central Park neighborhood? I know it's located there on Allure of the Seas.

Yes, Coach is located in Central Park

Did you notice if there are still iPod/iPhone docking stations in the cabins? I know there were docking stations in the cabins when I sailed on Allure. I like to listen to music while in my cabin.

Did you notice if there are still iPod/iPhone docking stations in the cabins? I know there were docking stations in the cabins when I sailed on Allure. I like to listen to music while in my cabin.

The cabins on the Harmony are the same as the cabins on the Quantum and Anthem in layout. There were no docking stations, however there are built in USB ports in the desk area for charging devices. Amazon has high quality very small blue tooth speakers that would be ideal for what you want to do.

The cabins on the Harmony are the same as the cabins on the Quantum and Anthem in layout. There were no docking stations, however there are built in USB ports in the desk area for charging devices. Amazon has high quality very small blue tooth speakers that would be ideal for what you want to do.

That was one of the (minor) things that I loved about the Harmony of the Seas. Plenty of places to charge your devices! I brought a power strip with me but I didn't need to use it because there were electrical outlets on both sides of the bed and outlets and USB ports at the desk. Charging 2 phones, a tablet and a digital camera overnight was a breeze. Royal Caribbean really thought of the modern cruiser with the multiple power options.

Thank you!

I read that it's a short 10 minute walk from the ship to the port entrance in Palma to catch the HoHo bus. Do you recall?

Nope, the Harmony does dock at the outer quai not at the cruise terminal. There´s a shuttle bus for 5 Euro going to downtown Palma close to the cathedral. The HoHo bus doesn´t even go close the the Harmony´s dock. It´s 850 m / 15 min walking to the harbor entrance. It´s maybe another 200 m to the bus stop of line 1 going downtown. Line 1 does stop at the cruise terminal too where you can find the HoHo buses.

steamboats