Summit Aqua Embarkation Day

colombiangirl

We just got off the Summit on Sunday. We were told BLU was not open, but, I do not believe we went by to confirm. I can't remember. Our first stop was the Martini Bar, then Bistro on Five for lunch. Have a wonderful cruise. It was our first time in BLU, and we loved it. The service and cuisine, TOP NOTCH.

Two years ago on our sailing to Bermuda AQ guests were directed to Blu for lunch upon embarkation. My husband and I both loved it. Anyone who has recently sailed AQ.....is this the case? We sail Sunday and very much hope so.

Unfortunately, that was just a trial and never really took off.

In 2014 the Summit was the ship where they tried new food and beverage concepts. They had the aqua embarkation brunch, the pre plated food in the buffet, and other items, none of which seem to have survived.

Steve

That's so disappointing! I loved all the food options on Summit that sailing. I was even a big fan of the small portion set up in the buffet area. Working in the restaurant industry I loved it for food safety reasons. I know that they did away with that. I wasn't aware that embarkation lunch in Blu was part of that trial run. Oh well, it is what it is.