Carnival Nude Cruise

Do...do you actually think there is a difference between swimming naked and swimming in a swimsuit? The pool water touches every part of your body either way, the swimsuit just keeps people from seeing your bits.

Exactly, not really sure how much that swimsuit is protecting the cooties from escaping while in the pool.....I always think of the people in the pool and if they just got done taking a #2 before getting in the water. But then I realize you can't worry about everything and go enjoy myself anyway.

I have clothes on when i sit on Hotel room chairs and toilet seats are non-absorbent and get cleaned. But i guess you sit on them naked....ok then

I'm sitting naked on one right now at a Hampton inn. Guess which one.

I'm not going to weigh in on the whole nudist thing, but I've seen some comments here about crew, and I thought I'd comment about that. Some crew have religious beliefs about nudity, some cultural biases. The crew are informed well in advance when one of these charters are happening, and they are given the option to stay onboard or transfer to another ship to complete their contract. The line will also let it be known across the fleet that if anyone from other ships wants to transfer to fill the slots on the charter, typically there is a bonus for crew working a charter like this with special conditions.

I love Carnival and am sure other lines do it too...by the way though not a disease you can catch crabs from seating. but two others cleared it up for me instead of being a wiseguy or wisegal. this is why i left this site for years. No i didnt know the feet was having sex on the balcony.....lol

I didn't know it either. Learn something new every day on CC!