Dear CELEBRITY Santa...we at CC have a list.

Danno

Dear X Santa...

Jill would like a DO NOT DISTURB sign that doesn't fall off the door handle minutes after you hang it outside....(just look down the hall after midnight, the floor is littered with them)

I will leave some Strawberry Soup for Rudolph...if they ever offer it again :( .

On RCCL they have a dual side message that you put in the key slot so it does not fall out - White make up room Blue DND

Dear Santa,

Sorry, but my list is long.

1 - Would like the stateroom we are on the waiting list for in Apr 07.

2 - Tell us when a large group (25% or more of rhe cruise )

3 - Give me the winning lottery tickets so we can cruise more often.

4 - May all CCer's have peaceful seas.

How can you find out IF there is a large group on your cruise? Would you have to call Celebrity and ask? From what I understand our cruise is sold out...I wonder if there is a large group onboard. Thanks for any info!

Dear Celebrity Santa,

I would like to be able to afford to go on more of your wonderful cruises, can you please leave me a boatload of money so I can do so ;)

Dear Celebrity Santa,

If you must have mirrors in the elevators, could you please use the warped kind that make us all feel like we can freely eat the desserts, or indulge in that extra cocktail?

Please?

Susan

Dear X-Santa

I don't want to be crass or greedy or vulgar like some of the other children and ask you to give me a winning lottery ticket or bingo card or anything. That would be selfish and not in the spirit of Christmas. So could I just keep my Christmas wish simple, Santa, and ask for you to make all Celebrity cruises free of charge????? Thank you Santa.

Little Scotty

P.S. Santa, you might want to think about doing a little something for the good boys and girls with Celebrity so they can afford to keep giving us all those free cruises.

I want ten things, Santa,on my next cruise

1) No people older than me

2)No people younger than me(Well perhaps a few 18-25 year old supermodels)

3)No people smarter or more athletic than me...I must win all those mousepads

4)Perfect weather

5)Lower fares

6)Visit from the upgrade fairy

7)No chair hogs

8)No smokers

9)Perfect excursions

10)I want the Captain to be invited to MY table

Dear Celebrity Santa,

I've been a good girl. Really, I have been! :)

Can I have the following items in my stocking?

1- better Captain's Club benefits.

2- lower spa treatment prices

3- a winning slot machine so I can cover my husband's bar tab

4- no more pushing of spa products that are so darn pricey!

5- regular visits from the upgrade fairy

6- same or better benefits for suite passengers than CC ones. We've paid more in the past and have not gotten the same treatment as CC ones.

7- Concierge lounge

8- the return of Michael's club on the Millie class ships

9- putting the Revelations club on the Summit back to how it first looked when she was delivered

10- better coffee in the buffet places!

Thank you Santa!!!!!!!!!

Anita

This thread reminds me of a cute experience I had 29 yrs. ago...

I was driving carpool for my daughter's nursery school, and it was a few days before XMAS...the 2 little boys in the back seat were telling each other how hard it was to "be good" until Santa arrived. My daughter listened for a long time, and then very quietly spoke up..."I don't have to be good", she exclaimed, "We're Jewish, and we have Chanukah"!! The two boys thought she was the luckiest little girl, not having to try and be good.

I silently laughed, and did remind her that she also had to be good to celebrate our holiday...

Well Santa, I've been very, very good, so my request would be rum raisin ice cream served "every night"...continued cabin Karma (I've been so lucky in getting my cabin of choice)...calm seas, and a cruise so all my CC friends can meet, without waiting the next 1 1/2 yrs. for!

Karyn

Dear Celebrity Santa,

I've been a good girl. Really, I have been! :)

Can I have the following items in my stocking?

1- better Captain's Club benefits.

2- lower spa treatment prices

3- a winning slot machine so I can cover my husband's bar tab

4- no more pushing of spa products that are so darn pricey!

5- regular visits from the upgrade fairy

6- same or better benefits for suite passengers than CC ones. We've paid more in the past and have not gotten the same treatment as CC ones.

7- Concierge lounge

8- the return of Michael's club on the Millie class ships

9- putting the Revelations club on the Summit back to how it first looked when she was delivered

10- better coffee in the buffet places!

Thank you Santa!!!!!!!!!

Anita

And what size shoe do you wear, Anita?

:D :D

Susan

Dear CC Santa,

Please consider Celebrity returning to the port of Jacksonville. There were two 14 night cruises I was saving up for when you removed her. Jacksonville was drivable in 6 hours, but Ft Lauderdale is 11, and flying is so expensive!

Dear CELEBRITY Santa,

I have done my part this year spreading the word to friends and relatives about how wonderful your cruises are, so I believe I qualify as good. I don't have many things on my wish list, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping you will bring some of them:

Could Captains Club members book cruises without an enormous single supplement? I don't want to be picky, but a 110% rate for Captains Club members would be nice. Sometimes my DH can't cruise, or the schedules of my friends don't jive with a particular cruise, and sometimes I just want to get away from everyone by myself! Even if this 'gift' was limited to one or two cruises a year, that would be fantastic.

And perhaps you could find coffeemakers for each oceanview cabin and above in your bag of goodies? That would be a lovely gift!

Next on my wish list: Lower prices at the Martini Bar. I'd have a couple more each evening if prices came down a little.

And before I go, Santa, I want to thank you for the ambience on your ships by not having a barrage of announcements all day and evening long. Keep giving us that gift, and I'll keep coming back.

Your hot chocolate souffle is waiting for you ...

Dear Santa,

We have been very good little cruisers and have a short list.

1. Parents who actually watch their own children and keep them out of the hot tubs.

2. No port changes that make us spend more time in the Bahamas.

3. Upgraded CC benefits for those who have spent plenty with you already.

4. A visit from the upgrade fairy would be nice.

5. If you want to sell me photos, please hire someone who knows how to take a good one.

I will leave you those chocolates from my pillow and a nice martini!

Santa,

I would like to have a real "graduated" scale Captain's Club. Just as Danno brought up two years ago, the Captain's Club has been so diluted that I think there were 4 passengers on my last cruise that DIDN'T have priority embarkation and debarkation.

Couldn't we have a Captain's Club that gave some real benefits to the members after a set number of cruises and kept getting better the more you cruised?

Thank you. And could you bring me some breadsticks to satisfy me until I get on my next cruise?

Santa,

Just as Danno brought up two years ago, the Captain's Club has been so diluted that I think there were 4 passengers on my last cruise that DIDN'T have priority embarkation and debarkation...

HEY MOM!!! I got quoted!! Mom will be so proud....

OT...I'm sitting here with my 14 year old Border Collie...she can't walk anymore, and though I don't want to admit it, I think this might be her last night with us...it's breaking my heart...I may not be around for a while.

HEY MOM!!! I got quoted!! Mom will be so proud....

OT...I'm sitting here with my 14 year old Border Collie...she can't walk anymore, and though I don't want to admit it, I think this might be her last night with us...it's breaking my heart...I may not be around for a while.

Our cat Sam crossed over the rainbow bridge last May,we had him for 18 great years.Just picture your collie running and playing with all the other loved pets that have crossed that bridge.God bless.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Pets are such great companions and it's so sad when they go. Our dear friend lost his dog to a car accident yesterday and we are aware of the sadness that is visiting you just now.

Archived