Anthem...what are your must brings?

We had a glow party in the SeaPlex. They were selling glow items for $5, just get them at your $ store....and wear white for the party.

Right about the shoes........also all jewelry must be removed, earrings, wedding rings etc.

Didn't have to take off my stud earrings or my ring when I did iFly.

Electric candles for night lights, magnetic hooks to hang things, Big clotges

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No need for a nightlight on Anthem. There's a nightlight built into the bathrooms that comes on automatically when the light is off, so when you go in there at night, there's a dim light on all the time.

Didn't have to take off my stud earrings or my ring when I did iFly.

No need for a nightlight on Anthem. There's a nightlight built into the bathrooms that comes on automatically when the light is off, so when you go in there at night, there's a dim light on all the time.

In our group, we had to remove all jewelry, or they would not let us go! The force of the wind could remove them for you never to be seen again. You were very lucky.

We had no night light in our balcony cabin bathroom? Maybe bulb burned out?

Edited by Ocean Dancer

What is the phone package that was mentioned by fayray5 ? Is that a 7.95 charge per phone per day?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

$7.95 per phone for the entire cruise, one time cost. You can then text and call anyone else on the ship who also purchased it as well as ship numbers . Great for communicating with each other. You need to download royal IQ app before you sail. You purchase right from the phone/app when on board.

3449bb1f8fa0c5dcae7ab094bc1b2019.jpg

Edited by fligster

Does anyone have any experience using the IQ unlimited talk and text package on an android device? We just got off the Disney Magic in December, and were so bummed when their similar program was not yet compatible with android, only iPhones. Wanted to make sure it would work prior to boarding. Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience using the IQ unlimited talk and text package on an android device? We just got off the Disney Magic in December, and were so bummed when their similar program was not yet compatible with android, only iPhones. Wanted to make sure it would work prior to boarding. Thanks!

I've used it without problems on 3 Quantum sailings and 3 Anthem sailings. For 7.95 it's worth every penny for keeping in touch with others on the ship,

• 2 weeks later...

So, is it correct that the iFly instructor will have laced shoes available to borrow, in many sizes, if we don't have them? My daughter prefers her slip on walking shoes and we don't want to bring an extra pair of shoes for a one minute flight. Thanks!

So, is it correct that the iFly instructor will have laced shoes available to borrow, in many sizes, if we don't have them? My daughter prefers her slip on walking shoes and we don't want to bring an extra pair of shoes for a one minute flight. Thanks!

Yes, as long as you come with socks they can supply shoes. I believe they use the shoes for the rock climbing wall. Have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
Cruise & travel tips

1.) Invest in hard side luggage to avoid bed bugs. It only takes one infested soft luggage to affect everyone else's luggage on a plane, train, ship etc.

2.) Pill boxes make excellent jewelry holders for traveling.

3.) Buy a cheap (dollar store, walmart) over the door shoe holder with clear

39.) Be sure to use a Travel Agent for their expertise cruising knowledge, customer service, same point of contact after booking and to look into special promotions - like me!

I think I know where you got this list..... haha! :) :o

I see a lot of people talking about bringing a case of water, is this necessary? Is it hard to find water on the ship?

No, tap water is free and readily available. However, some prefer bottled water.

Magnets- there were 8 of us in 4 rooms. My 3 year old granddaughter drew a picture for the corridor door of each room, which we held in place with the magnets.

A lanyard- guest services will punch a hole in your sea pass, anfd you can keep it on the lanyard.

Holly in south jersey

• 1 month later...