Best RC cabins

2catscruising

I am sailing May 2017 on Allure of the seas and will be booking a boardwalk cabin. I have booked 10715 but am wondering if I should try to get a cabin closer to the back of the ship

We prefer closer to mid ship.

But no one thing suits everyone.

You will feel less motion the closer you get to mid ship.

I am sailing May 2017 on Allure of the seas and will be booking a boardwalk cabin. I have booked 10715 but am wondering if I should try to get a cabin closer to the back of the ship

Welcome to Cruise Critic....If possible I would move even closer to the aft if it's available for a better view. Best of luck as the very afts book up quickly...but even if so keep checking as you never know.

It depends on what you are hoping to see from your balcony. Where you are provides a nice overall view to the Boardwalk and a decent view of the Aqua Theater and sea behind. If you want a better view of that area then perhaps look to move, but the location there for the overall view is fine. You have to decide what you want most and are looking to accomplish by moving further aft.

Edited by leaveitallbehind