Harmony of the Seas "Ticket to Adventure" Game

Fred C

Has anyone ever won anything on the Royal Caribbean Ticket to Adventure Game? I've been playing it now everyday for several months and never won a thing. I also haven't seen anyone on these boards winning anything.

Has anyone ever won anything on the Royal Caribbean Ticket to Adventure Game? I've been playing it now everyday for several months and never won a thing. I also haven't seen anyone on these boards winning anything.

I won. A free dinner for two at the Windjammer.;)

Thought it was a scam as well because I won a 2 day preview cruise first time I played as an instant win. Filled out all of the paperwork and got the reply from the marketing company running the sweepstakes for Royal. Selected 11/10 2 night and am currently waiting on air and booking information to be sent by end of September. There are roll calls for both sailings with other winners as well. Its real, keep playing and good luck...PS I used the code Parking Ticket.

Thought it was a scam as well because I won a 2 day preview cruise first time I played as an instant win. Filled out all of the paperwork and got the reply from the marketing company running the sweepstakes for Royal. Selected 11/10 2 night and am currently waiting on air and booking information to be sent by end of September. There are roll calls for both sailings with other winners as well. Its real, keep playing and good luck...PS I used the code Parking Ticket.

Really??? That is AWESOME

I play every single day without fail (seriously. Haven't missed even one day) with both me and my fiance's email addresses. Maybe I'll have to get my work address in with the Parking Ticket code :)