Luggage Tag Question

cabinfever60

In printing out my Luggage Tags, I noticed right under the ships name there is a letter and a number, does anyone know what that means or should I even worry about it? Thank You

Nothing for you to be concerned about. It's for the baggage crew.

I looked at the tags for our next cruise in a few weeks and it has A10. We are on the caribe deck (10) and rear section which I assume they have labeled A. We like to be just forward of the rear elevator/stair bank on the port side.

Quick FYi - on my tags for next cruise, it is F9 under ship name, it is telling baggage handlers the cabin is Forward on Deck 9.

Thanks...the code was simpler than I thought it might be & it's simply our deck number preceded by the area of the ship.

A-aft

M-midship

F-forward

I looked at the tags for our next cruise in a few weeks and it has A10. We are on the caribe deck (10) and rear section which I assume they have labeled A. We like to be just forward of the rear elevator/stair bank on the port side.
Edited by Astro Flyer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi...Just curious, what cabin were you in? We are going in October and are in C702, which is A10 also and just forward of the rear elevator on port side.