Yangtzee River Cruise

mausie777

We went in April and it was a bit cold but I was cold in June in Scandanavia. We took this cruise as it was included in a package deal and I didn't think I would enjoy it. How wrong was I. This is a magnificent journey, you see so much of China and how the people live away from the big cities. The ship we were on Victoria Lianna was a bit dated but you are not there for the ship but for the scenery. The gorges, the dam, the river itself and all the traffic on the river. I hope you enjoy your trip as much as I did.

We went in March (late March for the 3 day cruise) and it was fine. It was cool in Beijing after a front went through, but it did clear the air. Shanghai, Xi'an and Chongqing were shirtsleeve weather for the most part. So April would likely be just fine.

We made the arrangements ourselves after our sea cruise finished in Shanghai until we flew home from Shanghai.

We took a tour with Sinorama Tours which included a 4 day cruise on Yangtzee . What a great tour....Price was WONDERFUL...and everything was good. Only thing to say was that the stops on the Yangtze are not all that easy to board the ship... Late April 2016