Smoothies in Royal Replenish Package

Are Smoothies included in the Royal Replenish Package? Can't figure it out. Thanks

I've been told by the crewmember at the Vitality Cafe on Oasis that smoothies are included as long as they don't contain protein power. However, I don't recall this being confirmed by others, so I would double check before purchasing the package.

Are Smoothies included in the Royal Replenish Package? Can't figure it out. Thanks

I was on the Allure the last two weeks this past June and had the replenish package. Smoothies in the Vitality Cafe were not included - only fresh-squeezed orange juice.

On Quantum the fresh fruit smoothies in the Solarium Bar where NOT included in the Royal replenish. They where included in the Ultimate Beverage package but only the Ultimate. I spent a few mornings sitting at the bar enjoying the fresh squeezed OJ and it came up over and over again.

Now basically all virgin frozen drinks are smoothies and those are included. The ones made with mix.

If you are asking about the fresh fruit smoothies those are not included.

On Quantum the fresh fruit smoothies in the Solarium Bar where NOT included in the Royal replenish. They where included in the Ultimate Beverage package but only the Ultimate. I spent a few mornings sitting at the bar enjoying the fresh squeezed OJ and it came up over and over again.

Now basically all virgin frozen drinks are smoothies and those are included. The ones made with mix. Just not the ones made with fresh fruit and veggies

I just heard back from a friend on Allure. She says they can have juices and smoothies in the Vitality Cafe with the Replenish package, however drinks with protein powder are extra. However, she did say that the smoothies on Allure have the Island Oasis stuff added, whereas on Anthem they were using real fruits and vegetables.

I just heard back from a friend on Allure. She says they can have juices and smoothies in the Vitality Cafe with the Replenish package, however drinks with protein powder are extra. However, she did say that the smoothies on Allure have the Island Oasis stuff added, whereas on Anthem they were using real fruits and vegetables.

That stuff is so sweat I can't stand much of it. I need to find an ingredient list.