Online check in question

halp79

First time cruising with RC and doing online check in. We're flying in the day before and have not yet decided on transportation from hotel to pier. It asks how you are getting to port. Is that my flight or my ride from the hotel?

Thank you! What about the post cruise question. I'm going to the airport from the ship. Do I answer with the flight info or taxi, etc? Sorry to be a pain here...but I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the order of getting off the ship. I've got a noon flight from Sea Tac and want to give myself the best chance of making it! Thanks again

Thank you! What about the post cruise question. I'm going to the airport from the ship. Do I answer with the flight info or taxi, etc?

Thank you! What about the post cruise question. I'm going to the airport from the ship. Do I answer with the flight info or taxi, etc? Sorry to be a pain here...but I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with the order of getting off the ship. I've got a noon flight from Sea Tac and want to give myself the best chance of making it! Thanks again

That one is "flight". :)

Thanks everyone for your answers about the travel question in online check in. I've gotten through that one, but now I'm trying to add a credit card for onboard expenses but it won't let me click the box to agree to the terms so that I can save the page. Anyone else experiencing that problem?

Thanks everyone for your answers about the travel question in online check in. I've gotten through that one, but now I'm trying to add a credit card for onboard expenses but it won't let me click the box to agree to the terms so that I can save the page. Anyone else experiencing that problem?

I've not had that problem. You might double check the credit card number. The icon of your credit card should appear in color below the number once you have entered a valid number.

Also check that you choose all the guests in the reservation or ticket the 'Select All' box underneath the credit card expiration date.

Did you "scroll" through the terms? Sometimes it wants to know that you "read" the terms. :rolleyes: