Valor American Table

jjmsbu09

Kinda disappointed in this September info. We board 9/17 and was hoping for the old service. I am really concerned now because if we are on the first cruise with the new service I am sure there will be problems with the conversion.

UGGGG.

John has confirmed to me(10 min ago) via the site that shall not be named that Valor will be getting American Table in September. He will have the exact date of the switch over for me today.

While I liked American Table on the Glory. I'm hoping we're not the 1st cruise after the transition...

Hi: I dont think the Valor is getting the American Table this year. He stated last month they were not getting it. One hour ago he said he has gotten conflicting answers from different people so he was calling the ship direct, and would post when he finds out. The main reason I dont think they will get it, is because they would need either new tables or table tops to proceed with the mostly non table cloth dinners. I dont think they received these in the dry dock. At any rate, we should no soon enough. We are on the 9/9/16 cruise. After having had both menus, we hope we get the old ones. Personal choice, but we like them better then the american Table.

Hi: I dont think the Valor is getting the American Table this year. He stated last month they were not getting it. One hour ago he said he has gotten conflicting answers from different people so he was calling the ship direct, and would post when he finds out. The main reason I dont think they will get it, is because they would need either new tables or table tops to proceed with the mostly non table cloth dinners. I dont think they received these in the dry dock. At any rate, we should no soon enough. We are on the 9/9/16 cruise. After having had both menus, we hope we get the old ones. Personal choice, but we like them better then the american Table.

Here is my question and his reply to my question from today:

Me:Saw a question/rumor on another site wink emoticon;-) that Valor was switching to American Table/American Feast in September. Is that true? and if so do you know when?

Thanks again for all you do.

John Heald: yes thats correct, let me check the date for you Randall, please stand by and I will confirm the date again. cheers

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Someone from another site has said they have information that the ship will be converted for the 9/9 departure.

I too was hoping that this was taking place after the first of the year. Oh well, more bread for everyone else at the table.....

This will be interesting as we are on B2B 9/4 and 9/9.

Yes, if indeed you get both styles of service back to back it will make for an interesting review.

Enjoy, and keep the ship in good shape for us. We'll wave as we pass on the gang way.

I've also heard that the transition date is Sept. 9. Hope they iron out the wrinkles (obviously not in the tablecloths....hah, sorry, I couldn't resist!) before our group boards on Sept. 17.

ha! lol, if you didn't say I woulda.

at any rate, they should be well rehearsed by December so y'all go easy on the waitstaff at first. I don't need a bunch of grumpy waiters and waitresses. :D

You're on a cruise and make the best of it whatever the case....enjoy and have fun - you will!!!!

Kick back at the pol and go early to get the good chairs.

Laugh at the comedians.

Enjoy the shows!

Be yourself and let go of the worries!

:D

Here is my question and his reply to my question from today:

Me:Saw a question/rumor on another site wink emoticon;-) that Valor was switching to American Table/American Feast in September. Is that true? and if so do you know when?

Thanks again for all you do.

John Heald: yes thats correct, let me check the date for you Randall, please stand by and I will confirm the date again. cheers

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Any update from john yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...