Full sunshine tips

dukenmelo

how does the buffet/lido marketplace work?..i seen some pics and youtube videos and it looks very very small compare to other places. It looks like in the morning, cucina del capitano/ji ji asian/havana bar is the additional seating area and the omelette station is at cucina del capitano. What happens during lunch?

Havana area great for breakfast. There is an omelet station there that remains almost empty until 2/3 they the cruise. Same for seating for lunch. Having sailed the Sunshine twice, we have found her no more crowded than other ships of her size.

Havana area great for breakfast. There is an omelet station there that remains almost empty until 2/3 they the cruise. Same for seating for lunch. Having sailed the Sunshine twice, we have found her no more crowded than other ships of her size.

What time is Havana open for breakfast?

Sailed on the Sunshine the first week of August and I believe it was completely sold out, was the ship busy yes, but it never felt completely overcrowded. As others have said sometimes it is tough finding a seat at Lido, if thats the case take your food and head back to the Havana Bar theres plenty of tables there. I made a habit of eating breakfast and lunch while sitting at the bar and having a drink.

The lido/main pool area was crowded, but it surprisingly wasn't very tough to find chairs at Serenity. The deck 11 pool chairs were always taken, but the chairs and loungers on decks 12 and 14 were usually open.

Make sure you go and visit Pavriz at the Alchemy Bar, and ask him for a "crazy uzbek"!

I am going on my first ever cruise on Sunshine - Feb 3 2017 - 8 day Southern Caribbean. We arrive in Aruba @1:00 pm and don't depart until 10:00 pm. Can anyone tell me what will be available on the ship in the evening as far as dinner and shows for those returning early? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The sunshine looks pretty full on our sailing. Anyone have tips on less crowded or secret areas to hang out? Trust me I know its going to be crowded just hoping for some insight:D Thank you!

Almost all sailing sail at FULL or near capacity. If crowds were truly a problem more people would NOT cruise. a sold out cruise is not a problem at all

I am going on my first ever cruise on Sunshine - Feb 3 2017 - 8 day Southern Caribbean. We arrive in Aruba @1:00 pm and don't depart until 10:00 pm. Can anyone tell me what will be available on the ship in the evening as far as dinner and shows for those returning early? Thanks!

May I suggest a sunset sail onboard Black Pearl. Its an awesome experince. and one should experience sunset at least one time in aruba

you have NEVER seen such a site. (i know the sun sets everywhere. buy wow

But if you are going all the way to aruba and want to stay on the ship-- dining in the main dining room will still happen. The buffet will be opened.

Trivia will be played.lounge music will still happen

We spent a good amount of time in the Red Frog Pub (photo taken around 7:30 or 8:00 PM on a sea day) and on the promenade outside deck (photo taken late morning on a sea day). Both were usually pretty quiet. At times at night the Red Frog would fill up but usually it was pretty low key in there.

For the buffet we ate there for every lunch and maybe half our breakfasts and never once had to wait for a table out back in Havana. Breakfast we usually ate 30 mins or so after they opened and lunch anytime between 12:30 and 1:30. The Havana photos here was taken around 1:30 with still a few tables open.

original-de4ef92d3a531468ccf1755dd4a0a845.jpg

original-5d5be11f05a7bbd0d80e2a9b46dbb978.jpg

original-fc21dbb8fadaca014dea6acb43d24d89.jpg

original-cd5607f699fc080e37b6d46561c13faf.jpg