Journey to Alaska from Long Beach 2017

riffatsea

I hope (and have suggested) that they'll offer this itinerary during SUMMER 2018 so our family members who are teachers or have kids in school can sail. My husband and I would love to do this one - but in the summer.

Princess does a 10 day version out of San Francisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Princess does a 10 day version out of San Francisco.

We had thought of taking that one but had been waiting to do 7 day inside passage and than 7 day or thereabouts land. All along had planned to do Alaska via Princess but when this came along had to jump on it.

Will probably do the land portion in a year or two or three.

We had thought of taking that one but had been waiting to do 7 day inside passage and than 7 day or thereabouts land. All along had planned to do Alaska via Princess but when this came along had to jump on it.

Will probably do the land portion in a year or two or three.

Mom, Dad and Sis did a bus tour of Alaska. They left me at home when the Night Stalker was roaming LA.

We're (almost) walking distance to the LA pier. In 2010, Celebrity offered a one-off R/T 12-day LA to LA Alaska cruise (Mercury). We jumped so fast you'd have thought the cruise was free! :p Not having to fly, and the extra days made our trip extra special.

Honestly, if the Miracle had a true spa (Cloud 9) we'd be on that sailing, no questions asked. The spa on the Mercury, as we sailed through Alaska, was pure heaven. I am keeping an eye on this sailing tho.

Woo hooo!!

DH changed his mind and we are also booked!!

We are in an Ocean suite mid ship which is what we have been doing the last few cruises.

I was surprised that lots of cabins seem to be already booked so this is a popular idea!!:cool::p

I checked earlier and there were 3 left, now they are all gone. You might have gotten the very last one!

There was still one a little while ago. People put all kinds of things on hold and travel agents grabbed a number of cabins. I read that group sales were suspended.

Saw this and it's very tempting. I'd love to take DH to Alaska (my previous cruises were with the ex)

If it was in May, I'd be all over it. There was great weather and whale watching when I went before (May 2009). Plus we're already flying cross country for our Miracle cruise in February :o

I'll keep an eye out for the 2018 itineraries.

The MR Journeys cruise also sold fast. We have so few options on the West Coast that these one-off cruises go quickly.

Fastest one to sell out had to have been the Pacific Princess 50th Anniversary cruise last December(?). Seemed to be sold out even before it was available to be booked.

I first saw this adventure Thursday evening I think. Nearly all afts and the corners were available. Great, I'll talk over with wife. Looked again Friday and nadda, poof, all gone. Bummer. Checked again Saturday night and there was a single aft opening just begging for me to push the button on.....:D

I kind of like spending my kids inheritance.