Harmony OTS Bad vibrations.

Hi,

We got off Harmony last week.

We were in Cabin 7101 deck 7 forward. We suffered from very bad vibrations in the stateroom when the ship was using its bow thrusters when coming into port early every morning. On some days in got so bad that my head was vibrating on my pillow.

Has any one else suffered from this or was I just unlucky with my stateroom choice.

We loved the ship but the cruise was not as relaxing as it should have been and we needed to catch up on our sleep when we got home.

Ian

Hi,

We were in Cabin 7101 deck 7 forward. We suffered from very bad vibrations in the stateroom when the ship was using its bow thrusters when coming into port early every morning. On some days in got so bad that my head was vibrating on my pillow.

Has any one else suffered from this or was I just unlucky with my stateroom choice.

We loved the ship but the cruise was not as relaxing as it should have been and we needed to catch up on our sleep when we got home.

Ian

I believe it's normal for a cruise ship to vibrate up front because of the

Bow thrusters. I've experienced it also.

I was on the Allure a couple of years ago and experienced the same thing when docking as we were on the port side very much forward on deck 7.

Since it only lasts a few minutes while docking, it was not something that worried me.

Considering the amount of water those bow thrusters move, I can understand why there is that much vibration.

We have just left the Harmony and we were midship 10229. We felt vibrating quite often but was very strong coming into cittavechia this morning. So much so it woke us up. Shame we can't relax and catch up on our sleep on the top deck in the sun instead of being at the airport [emoji45]

Hi,

Ian

Perfectly normal! Maybe you can get a future cruise credit, how dare the captain use the bow thrusters when coming into port!!.....K.O.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I haven't felt that on any of the ships I have been on but one...that was Rhapsody. It was only in the dining area. I felt like my chair was sitting on a washing machine on the spin cycle.

Someone I knew that sailed on the Splendour of the seas said she felt that in their cabin as well.