The new " Edge " class ship information/ date.

Kevnzworld

I am looking forward to a new ship with new restaurants and a new design.

The new expanded specialty restaurant concepts, and expanded suite class has been widely discussed among the officers. So that's pretty much a given.

Sure fall 2018 seems like a long time away, but I'll remind you that Celebrity has its schedule posted into Spring 2018 now. The rest of 2018 should become published and available within a few months.

The new ship's itinerary should be available for its inaugural sailing soon.

The new expanded specialty restaurant concepts, and expanded suite class has been widely discussed among the officers. So that's pretty much a given.

Sure fall 2018 seems like a long time away, but I'll remind you that Celebrity has its schedule posted into Spring 2018 now. The rest of 2018 should become published and available within a few months.

Precisely what I've been thinking for some time. :)

The first experience, I didn't care for it. However, after the suggestion to take 3 of the foldable, fabric cubes (used in bookshelves, etc,) we LOVED it the last time. I bought 6 of the least expensive cubes (as they are the lightest weight), 3 for each side. I chose 3 different colors for each side which made it easier to know which to pull down. As I folded clothes to pack, I folded them so that once in the stateroom they could go directly into the cubes. On DH's side, gym shorts, socks and casual T's in one, another held Bermudas while the 3rd held polo shirts. On my side they held casual knit tops, work-out clothes, etc with one set aside aor small clutch for nights, crushable hats, etc. even at 5'3", I could reach all using the little loop on the front of the cube.

Can you come and help me organize my closet?:D

Precisely what I've been thinking for some time. :)

But how and what would you book without deck plans? :eek: