Anthem of the Seas Restaurant Question

bclay

When I look at the complimentary Restaurants on Anthem of the Seas, four are listed: Grande, Chic, Silk and American Icon Grill. But for our cruise, only one complimentary restaurant is now available for reservations: Solarium Bistro. And their dinner menu looks like a regular full service restaurant. Is this a regular dining room for dinner? Why isn't this listed as one of the complimentary restaurant's on Royal's website?

I don't know why it's not listed, but it was one of my favorites. During the day it's open for brunch. In the evening, it's a combo buffet-full service restaurant. You self serve appetizers and dessert but order an entree that is served to you. Dinner is Mediterranean fare and is excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When I look at the complimentary Restaurants on Anthem of the Seas, four are listed: Grande, Chic, Silk and American Icon Grill. But for our cruise, only one complimentary restaurant is now available for reservations: Solarium Bistro. And their dinner menu looks like a regular full service restaurant. Is this a regular dining room for dinner? Why isn't this listed as one of the complimentary restaurant's on Royal's website?

Anthem has dynamic dining and the restaurants you listed are the dining rooms for dinner. They don't have a traditional dining room.

How soon is your sailing? Solarium Bistro might be the only restaurant left with reservations is your cruise is soon. We are sailing on Saturday and hope to be able to make some more reservations once we board since we booked late and only late reservations were available on some nights.

The Solarium bistro used to be a specialty restaurant that a fee was charged in order to fine there. They have since change this to a free restaurant which is why it is not listed as one of the complimentary restaurants. Royal for whatever reason does not feel that it is important to keep its website up to date.

Anthem has dynamic dining and the restaurants you listed are the dining rooms for dinner. They don't have a traditional dining room.

How soon is your sailing? Solarium Bistro might be the only restaurant left with reservations is your cruise is soon. We are sailing on Saturday and hope to be able to make some more reservations once we board since we booked late and only late reservations were available on some nights.

Cruise isn't until January. Only restaurants that have opened so far are the Solarium Bistro and the ones they charge for.

Cruise isn't until January. Only restaurants that have opened so far are the Solarium Bistro and the ones they charge for.

Probably still too early to book. Keep an eye on your roll call and keep checking. If you have Dynamic Dining Choice, you want to book all your reservations as soon as they open so you don't get locked out of a restaurant you want to go to. If you have Dynamic Dining Classic, they will assign you restaurants and you just rotate from one to the next. There will be a list in your cabin telling you the order of your restaurants.

The other ones just haven't come up yet. I'm on the anthem feb 7th mine is like that too and they just came up this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app