I've been thinking about booking our second cruise.

RHONDA L

Should I book now or wait until we're on the cruise? I do want to take advantage of the sip n sail package, but I'm unsure if waiting until we cruise we would receive a better deal. We're sailing in Dec. 2017 to Mexico.

Would like next cruise to be to Alaska the following year but not sure when final payment for second cruise would be due.

Any ideas and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance. ☺

I would book the cruise you want now, that way you can get the sip and sale package and get the cabin you want.

If the price changes to lower, then you can see if you can change to the lower price. But you would probably forfeit the sip and sale package.

Do not wait, book now.. Usually no big deal when booking on the ship.

I too agree not to hesitate - book now.

That allows you the best choices of itinerary, ship and cabin.

I generally book out several cruises, if things change I'll cancel/rebook as needed. But by booking far in advance I'm afforded best choices of destination/ship and cabin.

Sip & Sail is an attractive offer, but would never be a deal breaker. THere will be other promotions down the road and bargains to be had.

We never book onboard.

Have never seen an advantage to booking a cruise onboard.

We just buy FCD's onboard and book when we get home.

Only once did we book onboard, and that had to do with the cruise we wanted filling up fast. The FCC is really the best idea. You get the perks without having to decide something NOW NOW NOW.

Would like next cruise to be to Alaska the following year but not sure when final payment for second cruise would be due.

Any ideas and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance. ☺

Final payments are always due 75 days before departure date! :)

There is no price advantage to booking onboard vs. booking on land on the same day. The cruise pricing will be the same.

However, if you are on the ship you can purchase Future Cruise Certificates for $100 each which have two benefits. First is that the $100 is your total deposit for one person instead of the normal deposit amount. Second is that when you do take a cruise using that FCC you will get some OBC (free money) the amount of which varies from $15 to $150 per person based on the length of the cruise and the type cabin booked.

If you do book a cruise while on the ship, it will be just like booking with an FCC.