FTTF Question

firedisney97

i have searched but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. we are traveling with friends in Feb 2018 on the Glory. If our booking numbers are linked can one cabin purchase the FTTF for BOTH cabins or does each cabin have to purchase it separately?

i have searched but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. we are traveling with friends in Feb 2018 on the Glory. If our booking numbers are linked can one cabin purchase the FTTF for BOTH cabins or does each cabin have to purchase it separately?

Each cabin has to pay.

I am aware that both cabins have to pay so it is $69.95x2, What I want to know is can one of the cabins pay for both (if the 2 bookings are linked) when it comes available or do we have to each be able to be on and pay for it at the moment it is available. I have a lot more time available on line during the week than the couple we are traveling with and if I see it come available I want to be able to purchase it for my cabin and theirs or on the opposite spectrum they are on line much more on the weekends and if it comes available then they would purchaase for both cabins and we will worry about the payment between ourselves

You each have to purchase it separately for your individual cabins. Otherwise it's just going to look like one cabin purchased it twice and the other cabin didn't purchase it at all. It's linked to each individual booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

I was able to do this for my in-law's cabin online this past June. While logged in (under my own login), I was able to click "Access/Add a Booking" and entered their cruise information. I just needed their Booking number, date of birth, and last name. It allowed me to buy the FTTF for them (it had to be done as a separate transaction for them from my own though). Incidentally, it didn't add their cruise to my profile, it just allowed me to purchase the FTTF as a Shore Excursion for them. Maybe practice this now by seeing if you're able to purchase a Shore Excursion for them now to make sure it works. (Just don't complete the purchase all the way unless you actually want to buy the Shore Excursion lol).

I was able to do this for my in-law's cabin online this past June. While logged in (under my own login), I was able to click "Access/Add a Booking" and entered their cruise information. I just needed their Booking number, date of birth, and last name. It allowed me to buy the FTTF for them (it had to be done as a separate transaction for them from my own though). Incidentally, it didn't add their cruise to my profile, it just allowed me to purchase the FTTF as a Shore Excursion for them. Maybe practice this now by seeing if you're able to purchase a Shore Excursion for them now to make sure it works. (Just don't complete the purchase all the way unless you actually want to buy the Shore Excursion lol).

Thank you - this is similar to what I remembered seeing somewhere and couldn't find again. There are no shore excursions for our cruise at all yet so I can't "practice" but I am keeping an eye out (mostly for FTTF) :)

We didn't "link" our bookings but I bought FTTF for my sis and bro in law. I just asked them to give me access to their booking(log in code etc) and bought it for them with my credit card.

Since we all had Your Time Dining we didn't need the bookings linked .

Both have to pay as greedy as Carnival is.

Good to know it worked that way.

Both have to pay as greedy as Carnival is.

How is that greedy. If they allowed linked cabins to book one FTTF a group of 100 people could book 50 cabins and buy just one FTTF. Makes perfect sense that it is one per cabin whether or not cabins are linked is 100% irrelevant.