Sirena cabin?

robandlil

What are interline rates? Do you need to be in the airline industry or retired from it to utilize it?

Yup.

Interline also includes Courier Company Employees such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Airborne Express.

We are flying UA home from our cruise. Hope to meet you on-board :)

Denise

Hi Denise! a010.gif Hopefully we'll be having a meet 'n greet. I'm gonna go check out the Roll Call thread. See ya there! k025.gif

We had booked 7040. You're recommending 7043 which is next to it. Why is it better? Superficially they look the same. Should I change?

You are a lucky man to get interline prices. My husband is retired AF from SWF, which is midhudson NY. We tried for a military discount but they said no.

We booked an 18 day MIA to LIM for Feb 2018 for $7000 with $1000 obc. Seemed like a good price, but a better deal is always welcome.

I guess I was one of the guys that money never meant anything to me...I flew for the airlines for 37 years...flew the 767 as captain for a few years...loved that airplane, as I loved all the airplanes I flew...I can honestly say that I went through life without a job. :) ...I just wish I was as good at golf as I was flying airplanes!

Some one once said our can work for a living or fly for a living.... There is

something sureal and romantic about slipping through the sky totaly detached from earth.... My fave was the 757, the hot rod version of the 67... A ual IP did an aileron role in one ....360.... Welcome back to earth Jack. I dont golf...but I have clubs..... I play for people with low self esteem, after which they feel like Tiger Woods........

Yup.

Interline also includes Courier Company Employees such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Airborne Express.

Hi Denise! a010.gif Hopefully we'll be having a meet 'n greet. I'm gonna go check out the Roll Call thread. See ya there! k025.gif

Hi!!

Would love to arrange a meet and greet. Our roll call is pretty dismal :( Let's try to arrange something together. We've been MP members since it's inception! ;)

We had booked 7040. You're recommending 7043 which is next to it. Why is it better? Superficially they look the same. Should I change?

You are a lucky man to get interline prices. My husband is retired AF from SWF, which is midhudson NY. We tried for a military discount but they said no.

We booked an 18 day MIA to LIM for Feb 2018 for $7000 with $1000 obc. Seemed like a good price, but a better deal is always welcome.

Well...because I am Left handed... and 7043 is just comfortable to me 7040 is I guess fine... but never stayed in it... Both are so easy access to get to anywhere its scary, ...no long passageway to walk for hours....stairs and elevator...zing--zang--zowie

No I did not get the interline....I have an agent who is a travel "merlin" the guy has a great relation with O and he puts together "groups" with astounding prices, benifits and deals...

You...have to shop for a agent who sells a ton of O cruises, puts together group packages you can join and buddy buddy with the sales boys at O... AND on top gives rebates in cash Thats how I get deals... YOU CAN TOO

Your job is to interview and interview agents till you find one that respects your need, is willing to take less and give more in order to create a long term client relation... Win Win..

As an example on a 10 day cruise...from Miami, which was on sale with no nothing ,no perks , no O choice , zip but a price reduction of 1000. pp

My agent had a group for that sailing... I paid $1200pp rather than 1000 BUT got Pre paid grats, Internet, Prem Liquor package and 600 OBC cash + a cash rebate $$$ that in effect brought the total overall cost..door to door , down $450pp below the lowest sale fare....

Its travel and fun but its also business. The more business you give your agent and the more frequently you do so... the better things get... Too us ex Navy guys know how to cut a deal...

I know middeltown well...used to drive through it to Monticello for business.

My fave was the 757, the hot rod version of the 67

I flew the 757...like driving a sports car!

Interline rates are only on a few cruises..except on the mass market cruises...some times we use them, and sometimes we don't, depending on the cruise.

I am left handed also...almost 50% of airline pilots are left handed...go figure!

Edited by smilin jack

I guess I was one of the guys that money never meant anything to me...I flew for the airlines for 37 years...flew the 767 as captain for a few years...loved that airplane, as I loved all the airplanes I flew...I can honestly say that I went through life without a job. :) ...I just wish I was as good at golf as I was flying airplanes!

Hi smiling jack!! a010.gif I felt the same way working in the back. Bless you for keeping us all safe!! g098.gif