Cape Liberty Question

JasonMason

Hi all! I imagine this question has been asked somewhere in here already, and I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find my answer, but I'm hoping to pick the brains of those of you who have recently cruised on Anthem out of Cape Liberty....

I am looking at cruising on Anthem in October of next year and I'm hoping that someone can make a recommendation for a hotel for the night before departure that offers parking for the week and a shuttle to the port?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Hi all! I imagine this question has been asked somewhere in here already, and I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find my answer, but I'm hoping to pick the brains of those of you who have recently cruised on Anthem out of Cape Liberty....

I am looking at cruising on Anthem in October of next year and I'm hoping that someone can make a recommendation for a hotel for the night before departure that offers parking for the week and a shuttle to the port?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

delete...

Edited by champagne123
sssss

The basic choices that we recommend are Trinityreservations.com Cape Liberty cruise package, Country Inns park/cruise package, and Embassy Suites park/cruise package. Trinity quotes tax included and is prepay, but its Ramada offering is the best deal.