Staeroom Safes on 'Breakaway'

GeriatricNurse

The safe does have a key pad. I just wish it was large enough for my iPad. [emoji53]

Depending on whether you use a case/cover or not - our iPad fit inside by tilting at an angle.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64025118/2015%20NCL%20BA/IMG20150323_1351%20%28600x%20800%29.jpg

Yes, user programmed 4 digits will lock & unlock the mini-safe. It does not use or accept/need a card (I remember those, LOL)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64025118/2015%20NCL%20BA/IMG20150323_1336%20%281024x768%29.jpg

It's small but functional for watches, wallets & smartphones, etc.

I will be bringing an Asus Tablet with me. It sounds as if it might not fit into the safe :( so will it be safe if it's left in a drawer/wardrobe?

I would personally try to put it under your bed tucked inside your suitcase if possible. the more it is out of sight the better.

I will be bringing an Asus Tablet with me. It sounds as if it might not fit into the safe :( so will it be safe if it's left in a drawer/wardrobe?

I've never had an issue with leaving my electronics out. I normally have a laptop, ipad and DLSR and they will never fit in the safe.

Linda