Flight Info for Cruise Personalizer

Sea and Me

I was wondering how long it takes for the flight information to get on your cruise personalizer so that one may print boarding passes. I did this and still on my booking they still want the info saying flight info incomplete. Could it be the website is occupied with getting all the "sale" info out there?? There is no rush for the information we have 65 days till we cruise.

Thanks for your help. Have a good day.

Carol

Interesting. We never have flight information and we can print boarding passes. For many years we have booked our own flights. Could it be that if you used EZ Air the flights don't get finalized until 45 days before? I would be interested in the answer.

Interesting. We never have flight information and we can print boarding passes. For many years we have booked our own flights. Could it be that if you used EZ Air the flights don't get finalized until 45 days before? I would be interested in the answer.

We purchased transfers from Princess. In order for them to meet us at the airport they need our flight information. I emailed my TA and I'm sure he'll take care of it.

Carol

For our upcoming Panama Canal cruise in November 2016 we booked our air independent of Princess and I added my flights/booking number in my Cruise Personalizer online ("Travel Arrangement" tab then "Provide Independent Air Information")and the flights were there almost immediately. For our Alaska cruise next July, I just booked flights through Princess EZ Air via my travel agent yesterday and the flights were showing as soon as I signed into my Cruise Personalizer.

I was able to print my boarding pass & luggage tags right after I made final payment....even though my return flight was booked thru Princess EzAir & was not ticketed until about 46 days before the flight was scheduled to depart...

I was wondering how long it takes for the flight information to get on your cruise personalizer so that one may print boarding passes. I did this and still on my booking they still want the info saying flight info incomplete. Could it be the website is occupied with getting all the "sale" info out there?? There is no rush for the information we have 65 days till we cruise.

Thanks for your help. Have a good day.

Carol

Every time I've used Princess EZair the booking information including flight numbers and times, as well as the airline reference number have been online in less than a week.

It sounds like you may need to phone your TA or Princess to find out what your reservation status is.

Using the AIRLINE reference number, I can go to the airline site for check-in and airline boarding passes. If the airline's policy includes advanced assignment of seat numbers, I do that immediately. Almost all airlines don't give you boarding passes until 24 hours prior to flight time.

Remember the airlines now require information about their passengers to be on file on their computers (TSA reasons). Fill out your info there, including passport info if flying internationally.

In short, you must use the airline site to get your airline boarding pass, and the Princess site to get your cruise boarding pass.

For our upcoming Panama Canal cruise in November 2016 we booked our air independent of Princess and I added my flights/booking number in my Cruise Personalizer online ("Travel Arrangement" tab then "Provide Independent Air Information")and the flights were there almost immediately. For our Alaska cruise next July, I just booked flights through Princess EZ Air via my travel agent yesterday and the flights were showing as soon as I signed into my Cruise Personalizer.

Same here. Never had the same problem as OP.

That is a good question. I like to have the answer to that myself.

Tony

Oh boy, this morning I put in all the information for our flights. However, the flight number for our flight was incorrect!!! So they are telling me. I checked Southwest and sure enough no flight 1722. It was a nonstop. I will contact our TA ASAP and see what is going on. At least the information came up this time. Always something.

Carol

Oh boy, this morning I put in all the information for our flights. However, the flight number for our flight was incorrect!!! So they are telling me. I checked Southwest and sure enough no flight 1722. It was a nonstop. I will contact our TA ASAP and see what is going on. At least the information came up this time. Always something.

Carol

Okay we have a new flight # non-stop to FLL. This will probably change by Nov. however, printed our boarding passes for the ship. Having a little trouble with the luggage tags they don't seem to be centered correctly. I'll figure it out.

Have a good Labor Day weekend.

Carol

For our upcoming Panama Canal cruise in November 2016 we booked our air independent of Princess and I added my flights/booking number in my Cruise Personalizer online ("Travel Arrangement" tab then "Provide Independent Air Information")and the flights were there almost immediately.

I need to add independent flight details in also but I can't find travel arrangement on my cruise personalizer.I don't know if it's because I am from Australia and the personalizer is different.

I need to add independent flight details in also but I can't find travel arrangement on my cruise personalizer.I don't know if it's because I am from Australia and the personalizer is different.

Don't know if yours is any different but the "Travel Arrangement" is on the upper tab, between "Onboard Rservations" and "Calendar & Planning"

For anyone booking flights six months or longer; airlines change their schedules every quarter; based on demand. My flight I booked for July 2017 has already changed the departure time and aircraft type. So I have two more cycles to go before I know exactly when my flight will depart.