Gifts for friends?

ladygal4.4

Any suggestions for gift ideas in Nassau for 2 of my girlfriends? Is there a specialty coffee or something particular to Nassau that would be a good thank you gift (I owe them big time)

Alcohol is not an option.

Nothing in my opinion, just the standard stuff with Nassau on it.

My advice would be to take a walk down to the straw market (it's not very far), and buy them something that is actually handmade, rather than some commercial souvenir that's sold in at least a dozen stores in downtown Nassau.

Or, if they like Pandora, there is a store very close to the port. I got the blue murano that says "Bahamas" in Nassau this summer.

[/url]13726716_10208811529437711_1532307601247637290_n.jpg

Edited by bakersdozen12

My advice would be to take a walk down to the straw market (it's not very far), and buy them something that is actually handmade, rather than some commercial souvenir that's sold in at least a dozen stores in downtown Nassau.

Or, if they like Pandora, there is a store very close to the port. I got the blue murano that says "Bahamas" in Nassau this summer.

[/url]13726716_10208811529437711_1532307601247637290_n.jpg

Now I want the Pandora Bahamas charm for myself! LOL [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want this to sound discouraging, but please consider what those people might like before you buy them something made locally. Many times we've seen locally made things yet when we think about what it would look like in our house or if we would even put it out, we decide not to get it. Just a thought.

I don't want this to sound discouraging, but please consider what those people might like before you buy them something made locally. Many times we've seen locally made things yet when we think about what it would look like in our house or if we would even put it out, we decide not to get it. Just a thought.

That's why I asked about coffee. I hate another dust-collector in my house, but a nice specialty coffee or treat would be something that wouldn't need to be kept for years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk