Price dropped

DZalumni

The price on our cruise dropped $26 total.

Do you call your TA and have them get you the lower rate? It seems like more time would be spent on labor to "save" this money.

What do you do when the drop is this small? :confused:

Edited by DZalumni

Do you call your TA and have them get you the lower rate? It seems like more time would be spent on labor to "save" this money.

Depending on when your cruise is, I'd wait a bit....if it's months away it might come down just before final payment. If not, you're only out $26.

Check Carefully, Mine dropped also. However, checking closer, All the perks went away. I got the go best package for free. If I take the new price. I only get one perk. It was only about 100.00 Per person savings. So I left it alone. You may want to check first before calling..

Edited by gtxl1200

Check Carefully, Mine dropped also. However, checking closer, All the perks went away. I got the go best package for free. If I take the new price. I only get one perk. It was only about 100.00 Per person savings. So I left it alone. You may want to check first before calling..

Priced it on the website, exactly the same as what I currently have, AQ with Go Best.

Priced it on the website, exactly the same as what I currently have, AQ with Go Best.

Sweet!!! Reduce away then..:D I watch mine everyday. I still have 18 days until final payment. So maybe something will come along. I got a really good deal to begin with. So pretty happy already.

We booked our Nov. 2017 cruise in August, and I got a very good rate. But, I had my TA check the rates for Go Best currently during the two if by Sea sale. That saved me another $248. It was a great catch. I will check every time there is a sale or price drop. I usually check every week. :D What's the worst that can happen... they say no. :)

We're booked on the Equinox for the 14-night Christmas cruise. This is the first year in many that we have not seen a price reduction and we check faithfully. We'll hold out to the last minute for final payment in case Celebrity gets generous!