D/D+ on Harmony

LisaT91403

Sorry but you are wrong on that. As I stated this policy has recently changed, not sure if it has been implemented on all ships yet but there have been a number of first hand reports recently stating that kids are allowed in the lounge. The most recent was from John who posted the welcome letter from the concierge on Freedom that stated that children under 21 must be accompanied by an adult in the DL during cocktail hour.
OK Ken, guess it's still a ship by ship thing. Just recently off Grandeur no children allowed on her in the CL OR DL. Was sure I saw they also added Harmony as a no children in the DL, this was last week, will double check on my Harmony facts.....K.O.:)

OK Ken, guess it's still a ship by ship thing. Just recently off Grandeur no children allowed on her in the CL OR DL. Was sure I saw they also added Harmony as a no children in the DL, this was last week, will double check on my Harmony facts.....K.O.:)

Strange as someone reported from Anthem that they were told that it was a corporate directive. Not surprising that some ships are still doing their own thing. Just keeps us guessing.:)

His title says "on Harmony", it might be different there while in Europe..

Should be fun on the TA next month ;)

As I said before, no, it´s not different on Harmony ;). At least not on our cruise in August. DD (16) was allowed in the DC being accompanied by an adult (actually there were minors on their on in the DC too). But as we had a small "crowd" of app. 100 the concierge did know everyone and everyone´s habits. So even if our DD would have gone on her own to the cocktail hour saying she´s waiting for us this wouldn´t have been a problem at all.

It might be different on the TA with a little more D/D+ :rolleyes:.

steamboats