Will my Diamond discount apply?

polymedia

I'm sailing next week on Vision and just received a 30% off notice for Voom if I purchase now. Usually I wait until I'm on the ship but this seems like a good deal. The question is, will my Diamond discount for Voom apply either when I purchase, or when I board the ship?

I'm sailing next week on Vision and just received a 30% off notice for Voom if I purchase now. Usually I wait until I'm on the ship but this seems like a good deal. The question is, will my Diamond discount for Voom apply either when I purchase, or when I board the ship?

It is cheaper to use your free days, and/or purchase a package on the ship. After speaking with C&A, they told me it was better in the long run. Up to you. Everyone is different.

It is cheaper to use your free days, and/or purchase a package on the ship. After speaking with C&A, they told me it was better in the long run. Up to you. Everyone is different.

Hard to answer because the type of package is unknown. The pre-cruise discount is a percentage off, but the D discount is a flat amount off. So if someone is buying a multiple device stream package, say for $200, the 30% discount will be more than the $20-$30 D discount.