Freedom of the Seas Club Crypt Gone?

ezcruizer

Say it isn't so. I just heard that they replaced the club Crypt with cabins. Is there another club on the ship? Where do people go for club dancing and club atmosphere? I really liked the Crypt.

Sorry but it is so. On our last sailing in freedom the closest thing to a " club" found in freedom is the Viking Crown is converted to over 21 only at some point during the evening.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Forums mobile app

Say it isn't so. I just heard that they replaced the club Crypt with cabins. Is there another club on the ship? Where do people go for club dancing and club atmosphere? I really liked the Crypt.

Lower level convered to staterooms. Upper level converted to a pay restaurant.

• 4 weeks later...

As a cruiser in his 20s I have to say it really is disappointing that Royal is removing the night clubs. We always took advantage of these spaces and danced into the early morning hours. The spots that have replaced these venues just don't feel the same.

Thanks, my kids are all going to be very bummed....

We were just on Freedom last month and they did have a silent party. DJs were great and was so much fun. Also, the bartenders in the Viking Crown were fantastic. On our cruise anyway, the disco had a great crowd most nights and everyone had a great time.

We were just on Freedom last month and they did have a silent party. DJs were great and was so much fun. Also, the bartenders in the Viking Crown were fantastic. On our cruise anyway, the disco had a great crowd most nights and everyone had a great time.

Oh - this is awesome; was it listed on the Cruise Compass - i.e. how would we know what night??