Solo sailers want to chat 66...yrs young lol

From Florida and love cruising. Love dancing and people watching and just exploring the sites of all the ports. I especially like historical architecture. Anyone interested? Oh, and I'm Italian too.

Fmgalemore (female)

Hope to hear from someone soon, my first time on here. Hope I did this right! Lol

Edited by Fmgalemore

From Florida and love cruising. Love dancing and people watching and just exploring the sites of all the ports. I especially like historical architecture. Anyone interested? Oh, and I'm Italian too.

Fmgalemore (female)

Hope to hear from someone soon, my first time on here. Hope I did this right! Lol

Welcome, Clearwater here :)

From Florida and love cruising. Love dancing and people watching and just exploring the sites of all the ports. I especially like historical architecture. Anyone interested? Oh, and I'm Italian too. Fmgalemore (female) Hope to hear from someone soon, my first time on here. Hope I did this right! Lol

Welcome to these Cruise Critic boards!! Great that you love historic architecture. Nothing is better than Italy, especially Venice for that type of wonderful experience. Where have you traveled and where is next in the world for you? Lots to see and explore! Tell us more on your interests, discovery interests, etc.

Have you been to the Baltics, done St. Petersburg, etc.? Below are a couple of items, including two of my pictures, on Venice for those of us who have loved that amazing part of the world.

If Venice is one of your future desires or past favorites, look at this earlier posting for many options and visual samples this city that is so great for "walking around", personally seeing its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 62,816 views.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 217,141 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Don’t miss the sail-out and/or sail-in for Venice. This was our view from the top of our ship as we approached the historic center of Venice. On a beautiful day, as we enjoyed, this is so spectacular!!!:

VeniceSailInWider.jpg

It was a full moon for our evening in Venice. Here is that view of the moon as we walked at night past the Doge’s Palace to board our shuttle back to the ship. It was shot hand-held with a manual setting for a third of a second at f/3.5 with ISO 400 with an 18mm opening on my 18-55mm Nikon zoom.:

VeniceNightMoonDogePalace.jpg

Welcome to these Cruise Critic boards!! Great that you love historic architecture. Nothing is better than Italy, especially Venice for that type of wonderful experience. Where have you traveled and where is next in the world for you? Lots to see and explore! Tell us more on your interests, discovery interests, etc.

Have you been to the Baltics, done St. Petersburg, etc.? Below are a couple of items, including two of my pictures, on Venice for those of us who have loved that amazing part of the world.

If Venice is one of your future desires or past favorites, look at this earlier posting for many options and visual samples this city that is so great for "walking around", personally seeing its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 62,816 views.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 217,141 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Don’t miss the sail-out and/or sail-in for Venice. This was our view from the top of our ship as we approached the historic center of Venice. On a beautiful day, as we enjoyed, this is so spectacular!!!:

VeniceSailInWider.jpg

It was a full moon for our evening in Venice. Here is that view of the moon as we walked at night past the Doge’s Palace to board our shuttle back to the ship. It was shot hand-held with a manual setting for a third of a second at f/3.5 with ISO 400 with an 18mm opening on my 18-55mm Nikon zoom.:

VeniceNightMoonDogePalace.jpg

Loved it! Wished would of had a partner to share it with as was a widow but still enjoyed the world .......

Now going to see the south seas ! Am sure there is more architecture to discover in the world...

Fmgalemore

Thanks for sharing...

Fmgalemore (female)

Are you looking for someone to join you on a cruise Down Under?

Are you looking for someone to join you on a cruise Down Under?
Well get to know singles before board ship, so can mingle without awkwardness. I am in my room alone but that is because a couple people backed out the last minute and hoping they will change their minds before sailing. Just being friendly, trying to figure out this site.

Fmgalemore

Well get to know singles before board ship, so can mingle without awkwardness. I am in my room alone but that is because a couple people backed out the last minute and hoping they will change their minds before sailing. Just being friendly, trying to figure out this site.

Fmgalemore

Welcome to Cruise Critic and welcome to this discussion board.

If you let us know what ship and date you are sailing we should be able to point you to your "Roll Call" where you can chat with others who will be on your sailing.

You also might like to check out the Solo Cruisers discussion board.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and welcome to this discussion board.

If you let us know what ship and date you are sailing we should be able to point you to your "Roll Call" where you can chat with others who will be on your sailing.

You also might like to check out the Solo Cruisers discussion board.

Do we have to payoff cruise before get on roll call? Where do we find it to write messages to people ? I know can't join meet and greet till payoff cruise.

Thanks

Fmgalemore

How did you lot end up in the Australian and New Zealand section?

It may have been posted here originally or more likely moved by the administrator as it is for a cruise that leaves Sydney and goes back to the US via NZ and they are looking for fellow solo passengers.

How did you lot end up in the Australian and New Zealand section?

Russell21

I just started today and I stumbled into the New Zealand Australian section since I knew the majority of the cruise was there 29 days so pacific. Coming from Florida I'm looking for all the help I can get, especially since I'm flying solo.

I have a couple from Missouri meeting me there but that is it, so I would like to line up some friends for the month in advance. You going on the Emerald ? April 12 2017?

Fmgalemore

It may have been posted here originally or more likely moved by the administrator as it is for a cruise that leaves Sydney and goes back to the US via NZ and they are looking for fellow solo passengers.

Yes directing me to solo passengers. I'm new. Sorry but thought Sydney New Zealand was a good guess. Lol

Fmgalemore

Yes directing me to solo passengers. I'm new. Sorry but thought Sydney New Zealand was a good guess. Lol

Fmgalemore

The guess was fine. The roll call for your cruise is in the link, you can still ask questions here as well if you wish.:D

Welcome to cruise critic, you can join a roll call at any time (as long as you are a Cruise critic member).

Here is the roll call for your particular cruise.http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=2205525

Enjoy.:D

Russell21

I just started today and I stumbled into the New Zealand Australian section since I knew the majority of the cruise was there 29 days so pacific. Coming from Florida I'm looking for all the help I can get, especially since I'm flying solo.

I have a couple from Missouri meeting me there but that is it, so I would like to line up some friends for the month in advance. You going on the Emerald ? April 12 2017?

Fmgalemore

Thanks for the explanation, I was a little concerned that we may have had one of the very infrequent glitches that occur now and then.

I'm not going on that cruise but I'm sure you'll find some here that are, have a good cruise.