Make most of bathroom space

Troban

Thank you, hanging bags are great suggestion, so is pack lighter. I can do that pretty well on clothes but due to medical issues I have lots of other stuff I must travel with, so better storage ideas are always helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We don't usually keep them in the bathroom, but these pop up wire hampers are a godsend, nonetheless:

51rT%2B7cQlxL._AC_UL115_.jpg

They fit into the bottom of any Oceania closet, and allow for sorting as the clothing becomes soiled.

Makes laundry day a breeze!

The cost is less than $8, for the pair, on Amazon, they collapse flat and the weight for the two is 8.8 ounces.

Personal note: ours have lasted through a decade of high volume travel.

Edited by JimandStan

European pig?????

I'm not Jim, but I've not found converters necessary on Oceania's ships. They have both 110 and 220 outlets, although the bigger ships have some more than the smaller "R" ships. I DO take adapters with me. I also have a 220 cord for my computer so I don't have to depend on 110 outlets being sufficient.

Some people do bring along gizmos that allow them to plug in more items.

Regarding bathroom storage, even in the "R" ships it's adequate enough for us. But I don't take a lot of make-up along! I have a cosmetics bag that holds everything I need which I put on the lower shelf. Toothpaste, etc., fits very well in the medicine cabinet which I admit that in the lower levels (below PH) is small. So for us it isn't a problem.

I'm more bothered by the lack of "drying off room after a shower" than I am by the bathroom storage space. (I speak as someone who was recently in a B1 cabin after many trips in a PH or above.)

Mura

Regarding bathroom storage, even in the "R" ships it's adequate enough for us. But I don't take a lot of make-up along! I have a cosmetics bag that holds everything I need which I put on the lower shelf.

Mura

I am with you Mura

I take very little make up

I guess we are just naturally beautiful & no need to over do :D